Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ga-mil...ly-with-milo-yiannopoulos-tickets-27764483317

The Georgia Millennials for Trump coalition and the College Republicans at Georgia State University are excited to announce a Georgia Millennials for Trump Rally on Sunday, October 16, 2016, at 2pm at Georgia State University - Student Center East - Ballroom in Atlanta, GA.

We are pleased to have a yuge list of keynote speakers including:

• Milo Yiannopoulos (Breitbart editor and the "most fabulous supervillian on the internet")

• John Lambert (National Vice-Chairman and Co-Founder of Students for Trump)

• Quaterrius Manuel (teenage trump supporter)

• And many other special guests

Come join us as we show Millennials support Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

Free parking is located at G Deck at 116 Courtland Street Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30303 (http://parking.gsu.edu/parking-locations/disability-parking/g-deck/)

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I imagine this will cause a s*** storm at GSU.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I wouldn't really want to go that much because it's really for Trump, but it actually does make me want to go just to see Milo because he's absolutely hilarious

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't really want to go that much because it's really for Trump, but it actually does make me want to go just to see Milo because he's absolutely hilarious
It's a free event, so it's not like you'd be donating to Trump or anything. There will also be plenty of anti Trump/Milo people in attendance too.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
It's a free event, so it's not like you'd be donating to Trump or anything. There will also be plenty of anti Trump/Milo people in attendance too.
If it works out I might try and go

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.