Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What The Anti-Trump Feminist March On Washington Really Means

Anglo women are already the most coddled, pampered, and spoiled individuals on this planet, and the best they can do is fight for the right to kill their children in utero? What the hell?
What more do Anglo women possibly want? They already spend 90% more money than they earn in the economy. They gobble up 66% of public spending from the welfare state while men pay 75% of the taxes to support this gynocentric system. Women hypocritically make up 80% of all spending decisions in the materialistic, extremely wasteful and environmentally destructive economy they later complain about as not being "green" enough.

They then hypocritically say they Don't Need a Man™ while statistics prove them dead wrong. Without men for the government to rob women would be up the creek without a paddle.
http://www.returnofkings.com/113217/what-the-anti-trump-feminist-march-on-washington-really-means

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
http://tomwoods.com/ep-832-do-men-really-have-all-the-power-paul-elam-on-the-mens-movement/

I know I post links to the Tom Woods Show a lot but it's a great podcast that covers a lot of interesting topics. This one in particular is quite timely IMO. There are also some good resources there on the show notes page linked above.

Another episode you may find interesting here: http://tomwoods.com/ep-814-a-feminist-takes-a-second-look-at-the-mens-rights-movement/
Documentary filmmaker Cassie Jaye began her project on the men's rights movement as an unsympathetic, almost uncomprehending observer. After letting representatives of that movement tell their story, she had the honesty to admit there was merit in their position.
The documentary Cassie Jaye made (The Red Pill) is linked below. I haven't sat down and watched it yet.
http://theredpillmovie.com/

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Hell, that's easy. Hypocrisy. Period.

Bill Clinton womanized, ****ed half of Arkansas according to state police testimony, got blow jobs in the White House, regularly cheated on and disrespected his wife Hillary as he chased what he called his “peaches†and yet we never saw protests of this kind during his presidency or Hillary’s failed bid for the White House.

Where were the protests for Hillary being an enabler?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Savannah:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
So she goes with catch and release?

Nemo

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
What's funny about that pic is the style of glasses. I noticed last week that in a lot of the photos that type of glasses style is prevalent among the protesters.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I'd posit that a poll of the hundreds of thousands at the various marches asking who actually voted in the 2016 election would be quite revealing. My bet is around 50%.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
What's funny about that pic is the style of glasses. I noticed last week that in a lot of the photos that type of glasses style is prevalent among the protesters.
I think Walmart has that in their " Social Justice Lesbian" collection.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Savannah:

What the heck is going on with the lone white guy in the back ? Was he just hanging out before everyone showed up?
And there may be another receding hair line guy behind the glasses girl on the right.
What's up with these guys and why don't they have their pink puzzy hats on?

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
MAN trump got more fat women out walking in less than a week than Obama did in 8 years.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
The one with the "tiny hands" sign is pretty.
She'd be prettier if she smiled, but, considering her world is collapsing and her "safe space" is shrinking, we can't expect her to smile.

She could be a *****, though. She might be the "wife" of that other, taller, woman in the black shirt, also holding some cardboard sign.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Gunsmoker, don't you know you can't use trigger words like "wife"? It's sexist and somewhat lends credibility to heterosexual marriages.

Don't think they'll look past your quotes, either. They don't pay that much attention to details.

The one with the "tiny hands" sign is pretty.
She'd be prettier if she smiled, but, considering her world is collapsing and her "safe space" is shrinking, we can't expect her to smile.

She could be a *****, though. She might be the "wife" of that other, taller, woman in the black shirt, also holding some cardboard sign.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts