Military Rally In North GA

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by streamline, Sep 28, 2013.

1. streamline

streamline New Member

Hello all! My Name is Bobby I have been on the GA-Packing forum for a little while but only been watching! I just wanted to give yall a heads up if you like military trucks then you will want to make this event!

There will be a week long Military Truck Rally Oct 9-13 2013 in Union Point GA at the DurhamTown Plantation. I have been going for 3 years now and its Awesome! The main days to Go is later on Friday or early or later Saturday! Normally the do a hardball convoy into and around town around 12pm Saturday that's a sight in its self! Bring your kids its a very family oriented event! Also there is a swap meet as well! :welcome:

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Military Trucks

A saw a few military trucks (not just Humvees, but some bigger ones too) at the Jeepfest in Jasper a few weeks ago.
    They were interesting vehicles.
    Will any military vehicles at this upcoming event be driving around doing demonstrations? Pulling a weight, climbing a hill, crossing a pond?

3. streamline

streamline New Member

They do take them off roading in the Durham Town off-road Trails! They also usually do some kind of major build! We do not have a pond but they have gotten several 5tons stuck over there wheels in a mud hole thats back on the trails!

Here is a YouTube video link if its ok for me to post that~ [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c23OcwiXRPg[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013