Mike Adams's email

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Dear (name deleted):

Hi. Thanks for writing to express your First Amendment right to say that I have no first Amendment right to criticize women for having abortions. I love getting emails from English majors, especially feminist English majors. Your assertion that a woman has the exclusive right to terminate a pregnancy without input or criticism from anyone, especially a man, is an assertion I’ve heard often. I’m not at all surprised that you based your conclusion on the observation that women are naturally better at raising babies than men. So, according to you, the whole issue of reproduction is a female issue and men should just shut their mouths.

If I may extend an olive branch and say that I agree that women are better suited for raising children, I hope you’ll return the favor and agree that men are better suited - because of physical differences and differences in disposition – for fighting wars. So, I think a man should be able to fight a war without having to listen to a woman’s opinion about it. Come to think of it, he should be able to turn on his army and murder one of his own troops without having to hear from a woman either.

Just as reproduction is a woman’s issue, war is a man’s issue. So, I would like to suggest that all of you war protesting feminists just shut up and let the men handle these manly kinds of things. A woman’s job is raising babies. Or did you mean to say something else?

Dr. Mike S. (stands for “Seeking to be as condescending as a feministâ€) Adams

This is from a collection of his emails here:

Letters Never Sent

2. merlock

merlock New Member

I always look forward to reading Dr. Adams columns!

He had a good one today: what firearms he's going to buy if the Dems take over after the elections :shoot:

3. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I read that one. I posted a link at the XDTalk forum because he was talking about Springfield Armory. I don't think it got much attention.

4. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

I've talked with him on the phone, I'm trying to bring him to Emory to do a presentation. Real nice guy.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Federalist Society or some other org?

6. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Federalist Society

7. Malum Prohibitum

Cool! The national people in Washington have funds available for his travel expenses and such, in case you did not know. Give them a call and make the pitch.

Please let us know if you succeed. I would like to come and hear him speak.

8. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Really, they have funds for that?

I did not know this!

I think you made my day :lol:

9. merlock

merlock New Member

I'll go to this as well.

10. pro2am

pro2am New Member

11. Malum Prohibitum

Call the guys in Washington. They will just be happy that one of the local law school chapter officers is active and planning events.