Midway USA excellent customer service

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by ChipM, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ChipM

ChipM Active Member

I purchased a range bag from Midway a while back, and love it except for the small detail that the shoulder strap adjustments loosen up with a heavy load.

It never crossed my mind to complain, but apparently someone did because I just got an email that they had received complaints about a bag I purchased and were offering replacement straps.

A company that offers to fix a problem that they think I may have encountered even before I complain about the problem is at the absolute top level of customer service in my opinion.

2. Docindahouze

Docindahouze Member

Yeah I have the same problem with my range bag and got the email also. I signed up to recieve the new shoulder strap. Almost deleted the email also because I thought it was another one of those shooting e-blast promo e-mails but I noticed something different about the title.

3. dixiejacket

dixiejacket New Member

I like Midway but have had ammo on order since February. Seems like everybody else is now able to ship but Midway is still having problems getting product. The customer service has been good in that they always answer my inquiries but I am ready for my order!

4. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

I bought the same range bag and have the same strap issue. Love the bag - hate the strap.

I have received no correspondence from the company on the strap. Could someone send me the link to their customer service reference the strap issue?

Thanks in advance... :)

5. Seca

Seca New Member

6. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

I almost bought this bag a month ago. It's $20 cheaper now. I wonder if I buy this now if it comes with the newer strap? Sale goes out 10/31 and I'm going to be gone for two weeks. #-o

7. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

I signed up for this replacement strap. Did anyone else, and have you heard anything from Midway about it?

8. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

I sent a message from their web site to their customer service department. I stated that I liked the bag, and was thoroughly satisfied with it EXCEPT for the strap. I believe that I did mention other people had been contacted about strap replacement but I had not been. I provided them with my invoice number in my message.

I had a reply from customer service the next day and received my replacement strap within 4 days of my initial e-mail.

I had submitted the form mentioned above earlier and received no responce from it.

If you woud like to read my exact e-mail wording,, send me an e-mail.

9. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

I just shot them an email as well. I didn't have an invoice number to give them, but we'll see what they come back with.

10. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

If you ordered it online you can look up the invoice number in your purchase history on their site.

Part number for the replacement strap is 834408.