Middle Georgia Area ??

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by scottypp, Sep 24, 2007.

1. scottypp

scottypp New Member

Anyone know of good places to shoot in the Macon area ? I have been to Eagle Gun Range here, and they are top notch.. but closed on Sunday & Monday.. And it is $10.00 per visit and of course- they don't allow "rapid fire"

Any suggestions for outdoor ranges ? Somehwere I can rip through a clip and feel all manly ?

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

3. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

HAWKINSVILLE

Ocmulgee!!!!!! I go there all the time and I love it. Its free! Its outdoors! and its 2 ranges! 50 and 100yard.

Its open all day every day from sunrise to sunset.

4. scottypp

scottypp New Member

Thanks Gizmo, I think I will hit it this w.end.. supposed to be great weather .. Does it ever get crowded?

5. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Just on weekends with great weather... :lol:

6. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

:up: :lol:

It will be well populated every once in a while, but for the most part there will always be room to play. Ive gone there and had the range all to myself before and arranged all the target stands to do run through practice. Jumping the rails, and coming down the burms. It was great!!!

Im will be there sat. Im not sure if I will go in the morning or afternoon yet. A friend of mine has class in the morning and wants to go. I may just go ALL DAY 8) .....

If you happen to feel the need to say hi, I will be the guy with the white frontier :cheers:

7. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

You shoot from your truck?

8. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

If the situation calls for it... :wink:

9. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I find this statement very hard to believe!

10. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

Huh? Why is that? Im confused... :?