Met a "super special green ranger seal ops militia" guy

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Schmuckatelli, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Schmuckatelli

Schmuckatelli New Member

So there I was ...... perusing the beer Isle at Walmart in my favorite flip flops and swim trunks. I was getting ready for a relaxing weekend at the lake. That's when I saw him. Well... almost saw him. He was in full camo which disoriented me. however the twelve pockets on his pants broke up the outline enough for me to realize it was in fact a human pushing the cart and not the Phantom ninja of walmart. Anyway, I'm a hunter, so that was my first thought when I cheerfully asked. " What's in season? Ya goin huntin?" .. I was thinking maybe it was some kind of foul or small game I didn't know about. I kid you not ... all he said ... was ..."terrorists". I wasnt really expecting that ... especially in walmart. I guess he saw I was kinda confused and he said he was part of some militia near Lake Hartwell... not kidding again.....not exaggerating ..... his first name was.... .... VIPER ..... it gets better..... his second name is 1. Meaning there is more than one dude named viper. Ill let that sink in for a min. So after my little conversation with um... viper1. I looked up some of these militia types on the internet. So don't get me wrong I support the right to form a militia and all. But some of these dudes need some guidance. I mean one video had like 10 guys standing straight up in a field with smoke going off doing some tactical training firing in a straight line. Like no cover concealment or anything. Just straight up chuck Norris style. Another thing I noticed is all the beer guts. I have one myself but I'm also not defending walmart against all enemies foreign and domestic. I would think that if you're that serious about training some sort of excersize routine would be in order. Regardless, I kinda think it's a shame that a lot of these guys come off as jokes. I wonder if viper1 even noticed the sub compact 9 digging into my hip bone. I sure did notice his xdm 9 and spare magazine. If I was a terrorist or something he would have been my very first target lol. I don't know though I just wish if these guys where going to do the militia thing they would at least be somewhat practical about it and somewhat discreet. To me I feel like it gives the left an even greater reason to judge us all according to the actions of these few fearless stealthy individuals.

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Yeah, I am Omen. I was in the background giving overwatch.

Nemo

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Bu.. But... Was He Wearing Police Socks??!!?? (inside joke:).

4. Nemo

No you are not, I have eyes on you.

Nemo

5. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

If I had known it was you I'd have invited you for smores with Omen and the gang.

6. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

I smell a subtle OC vs CC debate!

7. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

8. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Shhh..you have to keep that on the QT and the downlow :rotfl:

9. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

:rotfl2:

10. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

I'm just happy being Archangel...

:cantsay:

11. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Anybody seen rjinga lately? :lol:

12. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Never could see him. But isn't that the point?

13. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Touché!

14. phaed

phaed Active Member

if he was in full camo, how did you see him?

15. Schmuckatelli

Schmuckatelli New Member

I've no clue what the majority of you are talking about.... however concerning the dude with eyes on me ... you need to be very very carefull. I keep my blinds open.... and some things you just can't Un -see... ya might end up writing a new tradgedy book called 50 shades of real tree

16. Schmuckatelli

Schmuckatelli New Member

"wacha doin in these here waters."

17. Nemo

I always have eyes on everything. As far as the blinds, I have both possibilities covered. See below.

Nemo

[​IMG]

18. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator