Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas From a Cute Lady

To quote Buddha (from South Park episode "Super Best Friends"): "All is as it should be." :righton:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Brought some christmas cheer to my old bones

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Maybe she walked away thinking, "Darn. I mean to make a frowny face." blamblamblamblamblamblam :(

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to say NO DOUBLE TAP? Then I turned my speakers up louder and WOW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Love the video, but why would she be roaming empty steets late at night, alone? The town was locked up tighter than a crab's ass. Armed or not, it's just not smart be out like that alone on dark empty streets.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AV8R said:
Love the video, but why would she be roaming empty steets late at night, alone? The town was locked up tighter than a crab's ass. Armed or not, it's just not smart be out like that alone on dark empty streets.
You do know this was a Home made video right about protection :lol:

Or as FARMERS would say " You do know this is just an exercise right?
The other Guy " I do now :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Tech5 said:
AV8R said:

:? Golly gee, I thought it was news footage. :wink:

That's my point... if it's about protection, why put yourself in a tight spot to begin with?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AV8R said:
Tech5 said:
AV8R said:

:? Golly gee, I thought it was news footage. :wink:

That's my point... if it's about protection, why put yourself in a tight spot to begin with?
I don't think their point was to go late night strolling down a dark alley way .But more less always prepare for the worse . I don't think Wal-mart would allowed these people to use their store to make this Vid lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,102 Posts
Those first two rounds came so close together, it sounded like what Tom Cruise did in the "Yo, Homie, is that my briefcase" scene in Collateral.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The perp was lucky, it was quick; both of my ex-wives would have just tortured the guy endlessly.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rainmaker said:
The perp was lucky, it was quick; both of my ex-wives would have just tortured the guy endlessly.
If they're cute I would let them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
:lol: :D :righton:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts