Men Bound, Woman Sexually Assaulted In Home Invasion

Discussion in 'Georgia Crime Reports' started by 69953, Nov 23, 2010.

1. moga

moga New Member

Good reason to revoke the protected status given to that section of Boulevard and raze several blocks of slum buildings and open bazaar drug dealing.

Goodness that's awful.

2. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Friend of mine has a business near there. Cops often bring their binoculars and use his roof to watch the action.

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This is great proof that if you just don't fight back and just let them have what they want, they won't hurt you and will leave you alone. /sarcasm

This is unbelievably awful. Can you imagine being tied up and having to listen to a female, say your wife being sexual assaulted by multiple men?

This is one of the reasons that I fought back when I was held at gunpoint. Once they have you at gun point, they can do anything they please, include rape women.

The problem actually started on the street, he would have had to been armed on the street and gotten into a shootout to prevent this. Once in the house, if he would have fought back, I'm sure he would have been killed.

Its a great reason to be armed all the time, outside and inside your home.

4. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

These 3 scumbags should be publicly executed.....period!! I'm so sick and tired of reading and hearing about tragedies like this one where they get a few years of warm cots and hot meals on our dime and are then allowed to walk freely among us again.

5. Glocker

Glocker New Member

:ditto: :goodpost:

6. Verbal101

Verbal101 Active Member

If the victims carried at home these scumbags might well have been publically executed.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

By the way, where did they get those wonderful names?

7. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Let's see...an armed break-in, holding people hostage, and committing a gang rape...yep, that qualifies for a death penalty offense in my book, too.

8. JMan

JMan New Member

Even when I am at home doing nothing I am arms reach of some type of weapon

9. JMan

JMan New Member

Just curious where did it state she was gang raped?

10. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

It doesn't....but that doesn't change the death sentence for me. If one did and the others were there, they should all be skinned alive in public!!

11. JMan

JMan New Member

Agree but sexually assaulted doesn't mean she was raped . She could have been touched in some areas , or what not . But I agree with you 100% , 3 of them there and if one person did this they should have stopped their friend .

12. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Animals like this have done worse to people, such as rape, torture, dismemberment, and murder, basically the worst possible scenario that can be imagined even in a horror movie, and the bad guys get LIFE in prison. Yes, I said that correctly... LIFE in prison.

Its really a shame that someone wasn't armed during the incident. No warm cot, not hot meals, and we would be saving tons in wasted tax dollars. In fact, prison is a better life for some of these animals. They get to rape weaker male inmates whenever they can or want to, watch TV, work out, play basketball, all the while getting three meals a day and a place to sleep, they don't even have to worry about getting a gun and robbing someone for their money anymore. The only downside to them is that they can't come and go as they please and rape females.

13. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

this supports my statement to a deputy the other day driving through our neighborhood. I was outside doing some yard work qand mulching when a deputy drove by, slowed down and backed up. rolled his window down and asked:

Do you normally do yard work while open carrying a handgun?

I asked him had he read the AJC lately and he smiled waved and said have a good day.

People can crack jokes at my house ALL they want to. But where I go, my ruger goes with me. I refuse to be a victim or to allow any of my family become one. One thing is agreed upon in my neighborhood, no one screws with me house, after the HOA meeting while OC'ing, they all pretty darn well know I have it on me 24/7.

14. JMan

JMan New Member

:righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :righton:

I have to say being the man of the house and having 2 little ones and wife ,I will carry everywhere almost all the time to help prevent things like this. I have saw to many movies, one that comes to mind ( Law abiding citizen ) . I could not live with myself if I was not able to defend my family .I see movies where the man was held down watching his kids/wife or other women raped in front of him and then killed .I shall NOT be that man !

BTW I love your name on here!!

15. Glocker

Glocker New Member

:righton: I'm armed 24/7 as well. Crime doesn't make appointments.

16. suttree

suttree New Member

I just spit my beer all over the bar. Amen brother.

17. JMan

JMan New Member

18. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I agree with Bulldawgie about fitting punishment for these thugs. In prison, they'll be considered big men. I don't condone painful death sentences usually, but I can make exceptions.

As for the names...

With those names they were pretty much doomed to a life of crime or one with no hope the moment their mothers dreamed up those monikers. Talk about starting a kid off with a target painted on his back! It's truly a sad situation. Assuming they're capable of working, who would hire them? They're announcing to the world they're thugs and apparently are trying to live up to that.

Someday I'll write up the story of a work related visit to Atlanta a few years ago. We probably saw the mothers and grandmothers of these punks. We definitely saw their future!

19. XLInfidel

XLInfidel New Member

:righton: