Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Phil, you're like a Boy Scout earning badges every time you join a state firearms group! :mrgreen:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Phil, when the cop advised you to go into the Admin building to get a talking to, I would have told him-- No Sir. I am leaving. Or you are arresting me. Your call.

And let him make his decision from there. Get a few extra bucks out of the zoo besides your costs to go visit.

Nemo

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
I have been to the area of Memphis a few times. you need to carry there.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
When went a few years ago I was very happy to have my xd with 16+1 and a .357 with 6 more.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have been to the area of Memphis a few times. you need to carry there.
:ditto:

I was once propositioned by a young woman while I was waiting for the hotel valet to bring my car to me at 5 in the morning. And that was at a fairly nice Doubletree.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts

I was once propositioned by a young woman while I was waiting for the hotel valet to bring my car to me at 5 in the morning. And that was at a fairly nice Doubletree.
They just wanted you to get the "cookie".

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts

She wanted to clean your gun. And did not realize you had a weapon too.

Nemo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.