Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

meeting

34K views 188 replies 21 participants last post by  ahlongslide 
#1 ·
At the risk of repeating myself from last year ,should we not get togeather one day soon. At a ryans or ihop. I think most of us would like to meet and the weather is getting nice. How about at a range?

#6 ·
well...there is a govt. public range north west of LaGrange. Bring yer own papertargets and stands. Its out in the county and would be perfect.
No hassles from LEO's, etc.
Someone could bring a gas grill, and everyone pitch in with goodies, and we could shoot, eat, and visit... 8)

#7 ·
SUGGESTION

LET's PICK A GENERAL AREA ( i.e. within 50 miles of a certain city)and a GENERAL TIME FRAME (maybe a 9-day window encompassing two weekends). Then we can see who is likely to be able to attend. Maybe in a few months we can do it again, this time in a different geographical area.

LaGrange is not good for me. Too far from where I live and the other places I regularly travel. But if it works for a bunch of other people... go for it. I can try to attend a different meeting at some point in the future-- one closer to I-75 somewhere between Atlanta and the Florida line.

#14 ·
Gunstar1 said:
Eastman gunshows has an event later this month at the state fairgrounds located just outside 285 on 75 heading to Macon.
wouldn't be a bad place.... rather be shooting up ammo though instead of temptation on buying another pistola ! :shock: 8)

#16 ·
Shooting Range at Gun Show

That gun show being held at the State Farmer's Market in Forest Park is right around the corner-- literally walking distance if you weren't carrying a bunch of weapons and heavy ammo--- from a full-service gun shop and indoor shooting range. Pistols and Rifles both allowed, centerfire rifles no problem. Is it still called "Georgia Range and Guns?" Or maybe they are going under a new name now. But it's right next to the farmer's market, so we could meet, shop, eat, and shoot all in one little area.

#18 ·
EATING

the resturant in the farmers market is closed now.
there is a waffle house across the street, a zestos
down the street. burger king and mcdonalds down
the street but nothing nice close by.
well, maybe denny's if you call that nice
but that sounds like a great idea.

#24 ·
Hmmmm, a gun show at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry... Isn't that facility owned by the state and if so then legally you can't carry there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.