Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the risk of repeating myself from last year ,should we not get togeather one day soon. At a ryans or ihop. I think most of us would like to meet and the weather is getting nice. How about at a range?

·
Registered
206 Posts
well...there is a govt. public range north west of LaGrange. Bring yer own papertargets and stands. Its out in the county and would be perfect.
No hassles from LEO's, etc.
Someone could bring a gas grill, and everyone pitch in with goodies, and we could shoot, eat, and visit... 8)

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,451 Posts
SUGGESTION

LET's PICK A GENERAL AREA ( i.e. within 50 miles of a certain city)and a GENERAL TIME FRAME (maybe a 9-day window encompassing two weekends). Then we can see who is likely to be able to attend. Maybe in a few months we can do it again, this time in a different geographical area.

LaGrange is not good for me. Too far from where I live and the other places I regularly travel. But if it works for a bunch of other people... go for it. I can try to attend a different meeting at some point in the future-- one closer to I-75 somewhere between Atlanta and the Florida line.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
there is a govt. public range north west of LaGrange
Where is it :?: The only one I know of near there is the one on the West Point WMA. It is a nice range but is only 50 yards. :|

·
Registered
206 Posts
the most central area we all know of is Macon. Thats about as smack dab in the middle as it gets... :idea:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Eastman gunshows has an event later this month at the state fairgrounds located just outside 285 on 75 heading to Macon.

I put links to the 2 big gunshow producers in Georgia on the Gun Links page.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Eastman gunshows has an event later this month at the state fairgrounds located just outside 285 on 75 heading to Macon.
wouldn't be a bad place.... rather be shooting up ammo though instead of temptation on buying another pistola ! :shock: 8)

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,451 Posts
Shooting Range at Gun Show

That gun show being held at the State Farmer's Market in Forest Park is right around the corner-- literally walking distance if you weren't carrying a bunch of weapons and heavy ammo--- from a full-service gun shop and indoor shooting range. Pistols and Rifles both allowed, centerfire rifles no problem. Is it still called "Georgia Range and Guns?" Or maybe they are going under a new name now. But it's right next to the farmer's market, so we could meet, shop, eat, and shoot all in one little area.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
EATING

the resturant in the farmers market is closed now.
there is a waffle house across the street, a zestos
down the street. burger king and mcdonalds down
the street but nothing nice close by.
well, maybe denny's if you call that nice
but that sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
sounds good

then denny's it is.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts