Meet the Taliban IED Killers Story and VIDEO

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EJR914, Oct 21, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Make sure you watch the video.

Video and much more at the link: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... 9747?f=rss

If they are seen just as much an enemy as the soldiers, why were they not shot or beheaded?

2. Deek

Deek Active Member

Man I've seen so many videos of guys burying road side IEDs get shot by apaches from miles away that I could never be anywhere near them. Camera or not, if you're in the group and spotted by an Apache, you're :censored: dead, and likely to never be identified.

3. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

The video and story would have been much better if it started with "its taken 7 months to get this meeting, and now they're all dead". :righton:

I don't get how a journalist, even as impartial as they are supposed to be, can just sit there and knowingly watch people who are certainly guilty of taking the lives of both British and American troops without taking some form of action against them.... :?

4. robfromga

robfromga New Member

Because that, as many "journalist" is mis-guided and should be shot :righton:

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

When they heard the rotors of the helicopter on the video I was thinking the same thing. I'm very sure that the soldiers in the helicopter would have blasted everyone there, camera or not. Probably with some nasty 30-mm auto cannon. Just a bunch of pieces left.

Its a doggone war. People are dying because of the very guy you just interviewed.