indeed.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
That really brings it home.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Yeah.... just showed the first video to my girlfriend... forgot that wal-mart wasn't able to get her anxiety medication in for a few days.... she may have just had a small anxiety attack. My bad.....

On a related note, i think she's a lot more open to the idea of carrying for her own sake now, and not just because i ask her to.... :oops:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GWTAwc6Ucs
OMG, I have absolutely NEVER heard anything so absolutely chilling as that 911 call! W/o a doubt.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Listening to a few of those 911 calls where women were alone and there was an attacker doing whatever, or even one when a women stopped the intruder with a firearm made my wife tell me that she wanted a pistol and wanted to get her carry license. They are very powerful.

Now all I have to do is save up all the cash for the firearm she wants. Of course, she wants something expensive... actually more expensive than my carry weapon. :lol:

Also, I had been working on my wife for a long time, and she was never interested. Listening to a few of those 911 calls, and she was definitely wanting to protect herself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts