Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
68,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GCO is going to schedule a Meet and Greet at the state capitol building for next January. This is an opportunity for Senators and Representatives to get to meet GCO members. We are going to schedule it months ahead of time, so that GCO members from all over the state can mark their calendars and make plans to attend.

More than 100 polite "right to keep and bear arms activists" would make a decent favorable impression.

http://www.georgiacarry.org/

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Do you have an idea on what part of the week you are looking at doing this on?

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
I'm interested in a specific date. May I suggest Jan 13th - 18th? That's the week in January that I'll be home. :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I'll clear January for this. Not like I have much going on... After the holidays, January is nothing but a big chill-out month for me. Can't do much since I'm usually uncomfortably in debt after xmas... ha!

·
Registered
997 Posts
oh just to be selfish... I am incredibly busy last week Jan and first week Feb at the tax office so can we do it before that...

·
68,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glockgirl said:
oh just to be selfish... I am incredibly busy last week Jan and first week Feb at the tax office so can we do it before that...
Well, I need to check and see what day the General Assembly convenes in January . . .

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I would love to attend as well. I am extremely busy in parts of January especially the second week of January. It will just depend on what day it will be. If it's on a day that I can make it, I will be there!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
I'll be there unless the Government tells me to be somewhere else...

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
MP, is this still in the workings?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
MP, is this still in the workings?
Hey MP!

Guess who wasn't paying attention to you this past Saturday?

:sleep:

A couple of people pretty much and pretty firmly committed to be a part of this meeting with our legislators may not be there as they are both completely, passionately, deeply, truly in :love: :love: .

(I'm not gonna mention any names as I don't wanna embarrass Rammstein or GlockGirl... Ooops. I mean Ramm and GG...)

Of course, if they get dumped, we may not want them there...... "Waah! Waah! Waah! I can't believe (he or she) lied to me like that. Waah! Waah! Waah! I thought we were in wwwwuv. Waah! Waah! Waah! OH WHY would (he or she) treat me that way? Waah! Waah! Waah! I wuved (him or her) soooooooooooo much!!! Waah! Waah! Waah!"

See what I mean? Maybe, we could just "forget" to tell them what date we're doing this???

:whistle:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
In the Winter Luncheon thread there has been talk of doing this the Friday following the winter luncheon so that we may use the luncheon to discuss the Gold Dome visit. IF this is the case then the Gold Dome visit would be on Friday the 15th of February.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
merlock said:
I'll be there...

USMC - Retired said:
I'll be there unless the Government tells me to be somewhere else...
That's what sick leave is for :lol:
Sick of your rights being trample on?

(or will you develope a vision problem and be unable to see yourself at work that day:) )

1 - 20 of 35 Posts