Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Malum Prohibitum, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

GCO is going to schedule a Meet and Greet at the state capitol building for next January. This is an opportunity for Senators and Representatives to get to meet GCO members. We are going to schedule it months ahead of time, so that GCO members from all over the state can mark their calendars and make plans to attend.

More than 100 polite "right to keep and bear arms activists" would make a decent favorable impression.

http://www.georgiacarry.org/

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Do you have an idea on what part of the week you are looking at doing this on?

3. Malum Prohibitum

4. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

If it is at all possible for me to be there I will!

5. Taler

Taler New Member

Okay, January is "penciled in" on my (our) calendar. We wouldn't miss this for all the tea in China.

"GUNS SAVE LIVES" WWW.GEORGIACARRY.ORG

Taler
    Tyger

6. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

Keep us posted as the date becomes more specific. Should be no problem for me to be there.

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I'm interested in a specific date. May I suggest Jan 13th - 18th? That's the week in January that I'll be home. :)

8. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

I'll clear January for this. Not like I have much going on... After the holidays, January is nothing but a big chill-out month for me. Can't do much since I'm usually uncomfortably in debt after xmas... ha!

9. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

oh just to be selfish... I am incredibly busy last week Jan and first week Feb at the tax office so can we do it before that...

10. Malum Prohibitum

Well, I need to check and see what day the General Assembly convenes in January . . .

11. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

I would love to attend as well. I am extremely busy in parts of January especially the second week of January. It will just depend on what day it will be. If it's on a day that I can make it, I will be there!

12. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

I'll be there unless the Government tells me to be somewhere else...

13. merlock

merlock New Member

I'll be there...

That's what sick leave is for :lol:

14. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

I'll be there if I can work it out with my schedule...

15. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

MP, is this still in the workings?

16. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey MP!

Guess who wasn't paying attention to you this past Saturday?

:sleep:

A couple of people pretty much and pretty firmly committed to be a part of this meeting with our legislators may not be there as they are both completely, passionately, deeply, truly in :love: :love: .

(I'm not gonna mention any names as I don't wanna embarrass Rammstein or GlockGirl... Ooops. I mean Ramm and GG...)

Of course, if they get dumped, we may not want them there...... "Waah! Waah! Waah! I can't believe (he or she) lied to me like that. Waah! Waah! Waah! I thought we were in wwwwuv. Waah! Waah! Waah! OH WHY would (he or she) treat me that way? Waah! Waah! Waah! I wuved (him or her) soooooooooooo much!!! Waah! Waah! Waah!"

See what I mean? Maybe, we could just "forget" to tell them what date we're doing this???

:whistle:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

But I wanna go! **Stamps foot and pouts demanding a date**

18. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

In the Winter Luncheon thread there has been talk of doing this the Friday following the winter luncheon so that we may use the luncheon to discuss the Gold Dome visit. IF this is the case then the Gold Dome visit would be on Friday the 15th of February.

19. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

Name the time/date... I'll be there.

20. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

Sick of your rights being trample on?

(or will you develope a vision problem and be unable to see yourself at work that day:) )