Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mainstream media-- both news and entertainment media-- has deluded themselves into believing their own lies and communist propaganda about how America is a fundamentally racist, white supremacist nation where black people are constantly victimized, murdered, lynched, by whites.
Every mass-shooting is reported to be perpetrated by a white person, even when later we see that's not true, that it's a black American, or a Black Muslim, or a middle eastern immigrant.
Acts of murder and domestic terrorism by people of color, and muslims, get minimal press coverage, especially if white people are the victims of the crime.
That doesn't fit the communist propagandists' narrative.
Therefore, such news will be suppressed.

Following on the heels of the Boulder, CO supermarket massacre by a Syrian refugee Muslim armed with an AR-15, a story that the news generally covered intensely but while refusing to show photos of the killer's brown face, and while reporting the Anglicized version of his name, not the full Muslim name that sounds a lot more foreign. In the future, low-information voters who read about this story will not know that he's a nonwhite muslim from the middle east; only that he was a 21 year old man from Colorado with mental issues who bought an AR15 and a few days later killed 10 people with it...

Here are the Syrian's 10 victims. It looks like they're all white, although the lady in red could be "white-hispanic" or Native, I suppose.
The media will not report these facts-- that a brown skinned Muslim massacred 9 innocent white shoppers at a suburban grocery store, and killed one of the officers who arrived at the scene.
Those inconvienent facts don't support the communist agitator's lies that America is the land of white people murdering black people and brown people all the damn time, and it's a national crisis.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now, a few days ago, another black pseudo-Muslim (loyal follower and big-money donor to the Black Power, anti-White, anti-Semite hate group "Nation of Islam") commits a high-profile murder. It happened in D.C. on April 2nd.
Black guy uses his car as a deadly weapon and crashes it into a white police officer manning a security checkpoint. Kills that white cop, and injures another (no photos of him as far as I can find, so I have no idea of his race or ethnicity).

Then, after running-down two cops with his car, he hopped out, brandishing a knife.
He didn't live long after bringing a knife to a gunfight.
(I wonder if the media will use that to point out how "unfair" it is for cops to engage a blade-wielding suspect with firearms. Those suspects have "a right" to a fair fight on equal terms, don't they?)

Anyhow,
ONCE AGAIN the MEDIA is only reporting SOME OF THE FACTS, but not that the killer, this domestic terrorist, was a black man who followed black-power hate groups. Many articles will not show his face, and NONE, none of the dozens I reviewed, mention he's a black man. Yes, they generally do say he's a member of the "Nation of Islam" but without talking about that group's history of hate. We mature adults of this generation know about the Nation of Islam, but younger people, and low-information voters who don't follow the news but just pop culture, will not know anything about the N.O.I. and just assume it's some group for fellowship among followers of Islam in America.

Angry, radicalized Blacks murdering white cops doesn't fit the agenda of the communist agitators in the media. Therefore those aspects of the story must be suppressed, so that people will only remember the OTHER STORIES where whites, and especially white cops, DID hurt or kill blacks. That's ALL the Leftists wants you to think about, and to associate with the United States. A land full of dangerous whites who prey on brown people, and, now, Asians.

Blacks killing whites and asians-- not news. Nothing to see here. Forget about it.

WHites killing nonwhites -- Talk about nothing else for a month or three following the incident, AND draw the conclusion that whites have launched a campaign of genocide
against all other Americans.

That's today's News and Enterntainment media. They are the propaganda arm of the unofficial communist party USA.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Now, a few days ago, another black pseudo-Muslim (loyal follower and big-money donor to the Black Power, anti-White, anti-Semite hate group "Nation of Islam") commits a high-profile murder. It happened in D.C. on April 2nd.
Black guy uses his car as a deadly weapon and crashes it into a white police officer manning a security checkpoint. Kills that white cop, and injures another (no photos of him as far as I can find, so I have no idea of his race or ethnicity).

Then, after running-down two cops with his car, he hopped out, brandishing a knife.
(I wonder if the media will use that to point out how "unfair" it is for cops to engage a blade-wielding suspect with firearms. Those suspects have "a right" to a fair fight on equal terms, don't they?)
View attachment 18048

Anyhow,
ONCE AGAIN the MEDIA is only reporting SOME OF THE FACTS, but not that the killer, this domestic terrorist, was a black man who followed black-power hate groups. Many articles will not show his face, and NONE, none of the dozens I reviewed, mention he's a black man. Yes, they generally do say he's a member of the "Nation of Islam" but without talking about that group's history of hate. We mature adults of this generation know about the Nation of Islam, but younger people, and low-information voters who don't follow the news but just pop culture, will not know anything about the N.O.I. and just assume it's some group for fellowship among followers of Islam in America.

View attachment 18047

Angry, radicalized Blacks murdering white cops doesn't fit the agenda of the communist agitators in the media. Therefore those aspects of the story must be suppressed, so that people will only remember the OTHER STORIES where whites, and especially white cops, DID hurt or kill blacks. That's ALL the Leftists wants you to think about, and to associate with the United States. A land full of dangerous whites who prey on brown people, and, now, Asians.

Blacks killing whites and asians-- not news. Nothing to see here. Forget about it.

WHites killing nonwhites -- Talk about nothing else for a month or three following the incident, AND draw the conclusion that whites have launched a campaign of genocide

That's today's News and Enterntainment media. They are the propaganda arm of the unofficial communist party USA.

Only one point of disagreement ...

The mainstream media-- both news and entertainment media-- has deluded themselves into believing their own lies ...
They're not deluded. Either on their own initiative, or due to immense external pressure, or by calling in "once in a lifetime" favors by certain power blocs on the left, the media industry have been deliberately suborned.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Yea, the race baiters like that greaseball racist Al Sharpton and many others have been successful at making this the defining issue of our time. It will probably end up completely tearing this country apart and will lead to much more violence and no telling where it will end.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
This has been going on for a long time. Remember Obama refusing to use the term "terrorist"?

Reactions: TimBob

·
Registered
9,191 Posts

"I think most white people and Black people are great people. I really believe that in my heart. But I think our system is set up where our politicians, whether they are Republicans or Democrats, are designed to make us not like each other so they can keep their grasp of money and power. They divide and conquer," Barkley said.

"I truly believe in my heart that most white people and Black people are awesome people. But we're so stupid following our politicians, whether they are Republicans or Democrats," he continued. "And their only job is, 'Hey, let's make these people not like each other. We don't live in their neighborhoods. We all got money. Let's make the whites and Blacks not like each other. Let's make rich people and poor people not like each other. Let's scramble the middle class.' I truly believe that in my heart."

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
This has been going on for a long time. Remember Obama refusing to use the term "terrorist"?
Sure, it's been going on for years and years, but it seems the race baiters have finally won over enough morons that they now control the country and federal government and if they get their way with a filibuster, voting rules, and packing the supreme court, this country is screwed !

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,469 Posts

View attachment 18048

Anyhow,

View attachment 18047

After this event congress critter Omar spoke out about how we need more gun control...

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts
The Left is investing in and trying to secure its future. Because of the low birthrates and shrinking demographic of Whites, the Left is counting on POC as its future constituency. The Left is actively encouraging Latin Amreican immigrants to come illegally into the country because they know they have secured their votes. The Left is litterally importing voters. That's why they want no borders. If Latinos voted 80% Republican, Democrats would be clamoring to shutdown the border because it would threaten their power. Whites are being politically divested. There is no political future in Whites, and the lack of interest and enthusiasm all stems from their low birthrate. This is also why you are seeing Whites continually blamed and scapegoated for POC crimes. Whites are being politically disposed of. There is no political future in Whites so why would the Left bother to try?

·
68,519 Posts
The Left is investing in and trying to secure its future. Because of the low birthrates and shrinking demographic of Whites, the Left is counting on POC as its future constituency. The Left is actively encouraging Latin Amreican immigrants to come illegally into the country because they know they have secured their votes. The Left is litterally importing voters. That's why they want no borders. If Latinos voted 80% Republican, Democrats would be clamoring to shutdown the border because it would threaten their power. Whites are being politically divested. There is no political future in Whites, and the lack of interest and enthusiasm all stems from their low birthrate. This is also why you are seeing Whites continually blamed and scapegoated for POC crimes. Whites are being politically disposed of. There is no political future in Whites so why would the Left bother to try?

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts