Mcdonough Finest!!!

Discussion in 'LEO Encounters' started by JMan, Dec 24, 2010.

1. JMan

JMan New Member

Short and sweet

Me and My son (4years Old Yes that's right he was wide open and wanted to ride with daddy )
    Went to Mcdonough Wal-mart around 12 am last night and Saw about 6 PD officers just walking around in plain cloths/police jacket on some . I notice them as My best friend works for them and I know just about all of them by face but not personal as my friend.They all seem to notice my Beretta in a Serpa Holster but they either waved ,winked,smiled,or nodded their head . Carried on with out one single issue , As I walked around the entire store for about 2 hours I passed them all at least once or more and still the same stuff.

I was wearing Jeans,Sweat shirt/hoodie

That's how it's done folks carry on :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Two hours in a Walmart ? That's worse than a whipping.

3. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

Be careful of the ones that wink at you! :lol:

4. 686wheelman

686wheelman New Member

:love:

5. JMan

JMan New Member

I said 2 hours walking around took almost another hour checking out as the line was so darn long....And yes the winking I do have to watch out as I winked back lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

That brings new meaning to the term "Pistol Packer" :lol: :lol:

7. JMan

JMan New Member

Now that's funny right there ..No no wait , "Now dats funny rhight thar :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. vanguard

vanguard New Member

oh baby :cantsay:

9. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Were you duly [s:31ywg83n]indoctrinated[/s:31ywg83n] "entertained" by Big Sis while you were waiting in line?

10. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

What were you doing in there for two hours, parading around to make sure you walked by every cop there at least twice? :lol:

11. JMan

JMan New Member

Trying to figure out what I needed, and what I had to get . I am a last min shopper and never know what to get anyone . And once I get something the time I get near checkout I decide it's not what I should get them .So yeah I was more less wasting my life away guessing.

12. livesounder

livesounder New Member

'Yer liable to lose your man card for that little mis-adventure.