Mazda Tribute??

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by legacy38, May 21, 2007.

1. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

My wife and I are considering buying a Mazda Tribute. Anybody here with any experience with them?

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I haven't had any personall experience with one. A friend had a it's Ford twin, the Escape and is happy with it.

3. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I thought I was going to read some long drawn out "tribute" to a Mazda. :lol:

4. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

No...this is just a tribute...
    [​IMG]

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

"you gotta believe me...and i wish you were there..."

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

whoa, double baby.

7. tace

tace New Member

One of my good friends has one. Hers have been to the shop so many times that the last time she took it there to get an oil change they told her not to worry about paying, they'd just put it on her tab.

Personally I would pay a few bucks more a month and get a Toyota or Honda equivalent. I like the new CR-V and the RAV4. The Mitsu competitor looks like a good deal for what you get, but I don't know how reliable they are.

8. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

My wife drives a CRV, and it's been a good ride, but I wanted something a little different for myself. We haven't checked out the new CRV or Rav4 yet though.

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I can get your X-plan pricing on Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Jaguar, Volvo and Madza vehicles. Probably a better price than you'd get just walking in the door. If interested, send me a PM.

That goes for anyone else who might be interested. Up to eight a year and I've already used two of them.

10. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Thanks. If we decide on the Mazda/Ford I'll contact you.

11. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Buy German, that is all...