1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,651 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Probably should have declared it a gun free zone.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Need to ban carjacking

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Lonely ladies and their business partners?

I wonder who else hangs out on Chapman Avenue at two in the morning besides mayors and armed robbers?

:-k

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is more to this story than what we are being told. Too many differences in reports, one says a gun was put in his mouth, his account on TV was that he was lying on the ground with guns pointed at his head. One report says he was outside his home while another says he was at a "friends" house. Maybe I'm just old school on this part, they are calling it a car-jacking, but he was not in his car, they took his keys from him while he was standing outside the home and then stole his car. And where was this "friend" while he was being held at gun point and mugged, and why was it the mayor that had to call the police? Personally I watch my friends get in their car and leave if they are leaving in the wee hours of the morning whether they are male or female. Nothing good happens after 2 a.m. is what I always hear.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett was standing on Chapman Avenue, a residential area, at around 2.15 am...
Look at the accompanying picture of the "residential area" in question. He might be the mayor but why was he in that residential area at 2 am? Taking a resident satisfaction survey? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
hey, tranny hookers need to make a living too. haven't we all learned not to discriminate against them by now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts