Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another GeorgiaCarry.org recruiting event and a call for volunteers!

GeorgiaCarry.org is running a "shoot for free" recruiting table at Adventure Outdoors, all day Saturday on May 20th, 2017. Adventure Outdoors has graciously allotted us space on the sales floor for this. Each new GeorgiaCarry member who signs up that day, will receive a free one hour range pass for Remington Range.

In addition, we are conducting free information seminars in Remington Hall for anyone who wants to attend. Seminar 1: 1100 am to 12 noon, An introduction to buying and owning a gun. Seminar 2: 12 noon to 12:30 pm, An introduction to gun safety in the home. Seminar 3: 1 pm to 4 pm, An introduction to state firearms laws and use of force laws. U.S. Law Shield is partnering with us to conduct the seminar on laws. Pass the word to anyone interested in this.

Recruiting table times are 10 am to 6 pm. If you can volunteer for an hour or two, come on over to help out! If you have never helped at a member recruiting table, don't worry, we'll show you how! It's fun.

Location: Adventure Outdoors, 2500 S. Cobb Dr. SE, Smyrna, GA.

·
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I could use some volunteers to help out in this effort. Just a couple hours here and there will assist us in this GeorgiaCarry.org recruiting effort. Adventure Outdoors is carry friendly, too.

·
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it time for you to renew your GeorgiaCarry.org membership? Come on over on Saturday, May 20th, sign up for another year for $20, and get a free 1 hour range pass from Adventure Outdoors' Remington Range!

·
American
3,289 Posts
Good booth turnout. At least 6 members there today when I was at the store. I spoke with a few folks out at the Car Show in the parking lot who seemed interested in my carrying and had good conversations with each of them. Pointed them into the store for the GCO booth. Hope you folks had some follow-up by the car show people. Thanks for manning the booth.

·
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good booth turnout. At least 6 members there today when I was at the store. I spoke with a few folks out at the Car Show in the parking lot who seemed interested in my carrying and had good conversations with each of them. Pointed them into the store for the GCO booth. Hope you folks had some follow-up by the car show people. Thanks for manning the booth.
Thanks much! I was mostly upstairs with the seminars, but it was a good day of recruiting for both GCO and for USLS.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Thanks much! I was mostly upstairs with the seminars, but it was a good day of recruiting for both GCO and for USLS.
Glad to hear it, and thanks for doing it. I got an unexpected reprieve from redoing the dining room because a supplier failed to come through with materials my wife expected. So, visited AO and dropped by the booth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts