Mass shootings more common since 1960s

Discussion in 'In the News' started by GAGunOwner, Apr 21, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070422/ap_ ... _strangers

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Automatic shotgun? It seems like anything that isn't single-shot is referred to as automatic by the media and other sources. I guess they legitimately don't know the difference or are trying to continue the propaganda...

3. Guns have always been around, it's the culture that has changed. This culture the libs have created over the decades are to blame.

4. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

so where can I buy one of those "automatic shotguns"??? :roll:

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Right next to the automatic machine guns and behind the cop-killer hollow point bullets in your local hardware store.

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Just to be the Devil's advocate and trust me I am in no way supporting an anti-gun writer........
    Even though the term is inaccurate, but I have heard some old timers such as my Grandfather refer to semi-auto's as automatics. The shotgun that Grandpa was refering to was the Browning A-5 shotgun (which he was very proficent with even into his 80's) which has been around for over 100 years. The A stands for "Automatic". This is was probably the shotgun used in the murder in 1915 and it was probably labeled that way on the files from that case way back when. The writer saw that and twisted it so that it would appear to a casual sheep reader that a full auto shotgun was available even for wack jobs in 1915.....which we all know in truth is not the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-5

7. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Heh...my local Ace Hardware really does sell guns and ammo.

8. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

pro2am,

lucky you, how are the prices?

9. tj2000

tj2000 Guest

Prices!!!!!

How does,"sir, would you like your vasoline jar opened for you"? I have yet to find the gold that lines their guns for some of the prices they charge.
    I said all that in hopes the ACE is the one on 92 in the heart of little Cancun that you are refereing to. If not, then I would not go their to purchase a firearm anyway. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Take care,