Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
Interesting that the wpr.org and ktla.com links above are 14 months old.

Be nice to get newer info. Yes that is not real long ago, but the info is being changed nearly every week. What is accurate remains widely unknown.

Nemo

·
69,743 Posts
You and your ilk are fucking idiots. You blow off everyone's concerns about an experimental, untested, hacked together potion they're stabbing people with, and just claim everyone has millions of dollars to blow on things like freezing their sperm! How about this? I'LL RISK GETTING A FUCKING COLD IN EXCHANGE FOR NOT HAVING YOUR FUCKING POISON SHOVED IN MY BLOODSTREAM!
Nick Boutwell and his wife shared your concerns about fertility.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
So? People get sick and end up in the ICU all the time. It's just never been newsworthy before, now they're highlighting everyone that goes into the hospital.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
So? People get sick and end up in the ICU all the time. It's just never been newsworthy before, now they're highlighting everyone that goes into the hospital.
Arrogance and hard-headedness haven’t hospitalized or killed this many people all at once before either. Of course media is going to highlight such stories.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Arrogance and hard-headedness haven’t hospitalized or killed this many people all at once before either. Of course media is going to highlight such stories.
You're absolutely right, the media is driving a fear narrative that if you cough, you're gonna die. Have you ever seen how many people were in the ER before corona for sore throats and stomach aches? Those are the same people flocking to the hospitals in droves because they're listening to the irresponsible morons in the media and the flapping gums of brain-dead idiots like fauci, the cdc, bottoms, etc. Once they're there, they "have" to be treated, and now since everything is corona, the corona protocols are followed, which are largely to do nothing except sometimes jam a tube down their throat. I'm fortunate enough to have a proper, primary care physician. If I showed up with "corona" symptoms, he'd give me a steroid and antibiotic, and I'd likely be fine. But places seeing dozens of strangers are absolutely going to stick rigidly to the "guidance" so they can't be sued for malpractice by some pro bono ambulance chaser that lack the morals of the lawyers that hang around this site for example.

·
69,743 Posts
How many persons with coughs were put into ICU and on ventilators, pre-covid, Clark?

Do you really think covid is comparable to any cough, sore throat, or tummy ache?

Serious question. I am trying to understand what is driving these posts by you.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
You're absolutely right, the media is driving a fear narrative that if you cough, you're gonna die. Have you ever seen how many people were in the ER before corona for sore throats and stomach aches? Those are the same people flocking to the hospitals in droves because they're listening to the irresponsible morons in the media and the flapping gums of brain-dead idiots like fauci, the cdc, bottoms, etc. Once they're there, they "have" to be treated, and now since everything is corona, the corona protocols are followed, which are largely to do nothing except sometimes jam a tube down their throat. I'm fortunate enough to have a proper, primary care physician. If I showed up with "corona" symptoms, he'd give me a steroid and antibiotic, and I'd likely be fine. But places seeing dozens of strangers are absolutely going to stick rigidly to the "guidance" so they can't be sued for malpractice by some pro bono ambulance chaser that lack the morals of the lawyers that hang around this site for example.
You don’t get an ICU bed for a cough. You don’t get intubated for being able to breathe on your own. There is no portion of ”rigid guidance“ that suggests you should. An antibiotic won’t fix a viral infection nor solve a critical SPO2 level.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You don’t get an ICU bed for a cough. You don’t get intubated for being able to breathe on your own. There is no portion of ”rigid guidance“ that suggests you should.
You do if you're not being treated and it gets worse!
An antibiotic won’t fix a viral infection nor solve a critical SPO2 level.
So you're saying my doctor is a quack? Because whenever I had a respiratory virus previously, that's what he prescribed, a steroid and antibiotic. Because guess what? The antibiotic isn't what's fighting the virus! The steroid controls the inflammation, the antibiotic keeps a bacterial infection from developing, like bacterial pneumonia, while my own immune system is fighting the virus. Seriously, get educated and stop spreading misinformation.

·
69,743 Posts

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
So you're saying my doctor is a quack?
I’ve never met your doctor. You have not posted anything your doctor said. You cannot quote me having passed such a judgement on your doctor or something your doctor actually said.
Because whenever I had a respiratory virus previously, that's what he prescribed, a steroid and antibiotic. Because guess what? The antibiotic isn't what's fighting the virus! The steroid controls the inflammation, the antibiotic keeps a bacterial infection from developing, like bacterial pneumonia, while my own immune system is fighting the virus.
May as well have said “I like potatoes, how can you not like potatoes?!?” in response to my post.
Seriously, get educated and stop spreading misinformation.
Read a little more, slander a little less. You’ll get along with others much better.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I’ve never met your doctor. You have not posted anything your doctor said. You cannot quote me having passed such a judgement on your doctor or something your doctor actually said.
Uh, what? Did you not post the following:? "An antibiotic won’t fix a viral infection nor solve a critical SPO2 level. " Don't try editing your post, I screenshotted it.
May as well have said “I like potatoes, how can you not like potatoes?!?” in response to my post.
More nonsensical trash. What are you even on about now???
Read a little more, slander a little less. You’ll get along with others much better.
What slander? That's a very serious charge, which in the absence of such an action, is slander in and of itself (it's why news reporting always has to say "alleged" when talking about suspects).

·
69,743 Posts
Uh, what? Did you not post the following:? "An antibiotic won’t fix a viral infection nor solve a critical SPO2 level. " Don't try editing your post, I screenshotted it.
Why bother with a screen shot? Nothing in what you quote would support your position that he is calling your doctor a quack, nor does it undermine his other statements.

Why would he change it?

You have not addressed anything he wrote.

Why did you even make post # 93? What is its purpose with the thread Mass Public Unvaccinated Quarantine?

81 - 94 of 94 Posts