Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
There are reports the vaccine has effects on limiting fertility. I can cite no source but I have heard reports.

Nemo
There were 2 anti vax activists in Europe that wrote a letter claiming an ingredient in the vaccine caused infertility.

Problem is, that ingredient is not in any of the vaccines, and it does not cause infertility.

They published their own letter online and it went viral. It is false information.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
For those I was and still am involved, we watched the news, including all the CDC/WHO press conferences and made our decisions based on the information available. This began late 2019 overseas. By Spring 2020, the information was clear the vast majority of people wouldn't have any issues and if infected, would have very mild symptoms for a few days. The majority of those the small percentage that would have issues would still survive. Since the beginning they've also said younger people will have near zero concerns due to good active immune system and now pushing to vaccinate children.

Many of your conspiracy idiots started looking at everything being called COVID, the moving goal posts, and many retracted/corrected statements. Numerous articles from people in the medical field being pushed to diagnose deaths as COVID even when from obvious other reasons. Videos of government officials stating their method is regardless of cause, if you have COVID at the time of death, it's COVID (even if heart attack, car wreck, etc). It's also concerning when any disagreeing article/video is removed without examining the value of the information. Including from doctors on the front lines. Especially ones saying don't vaccinate those that have previously been infected. I personally know people that have had it and those that have had it and have been vaccinated. The latter had issues with the vaccine.

I travel for a living. I'm middle aged. I kept doing the same as always. Washing my hands, covering coughs/sneezes, and have continued to live my life. We could all give anecdotal arguments to support our side. I've always said that if you're high risk, compromised immune system, etc to stay home and take precautions. Let the rest take their chance and live their lives and earn their living.

Fear is a wonderful tool.
I am right there with you. The only thing i would warn is I just got over having it and it thoroughly kicked my ass. Id describe it as flu on steroids. Im in good health and in my 30s so i didnt think itd hit me hard if i got it.

All i'll say is be careful.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I am right there with you. The only thing i would warn is I just got over having it and it thoroughly kicked my ass. Id describe it as flu on steroids. Im in good health and in my 30s so i didnt think itd hit me hard if i got it.

All i'll say is be careful.
I was in LA when it started to hit there. I was on public transportation while there and came home horribly sick. Not sure what it was. I remember an older guy on the bus constantly coughing and blowing out each nostril every 30 seconds the entire time he sat near me. Fortunately, I was over the fever, cough, and mega deep voice after a few days.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I was in LA when it started to hit there. I was on public transportation while there and came home horribly sick. Not sure what it was. I remember an older guy on the bus constantly coughing and blowing out each nostril every 30 seconds the entire time he sat near me. Fortunately, I was over the fever, cough, and mega deep voice after a few days.
It started for me as a cough, headache, and just fatigue. Next thing i knew my sense of smell went and the fever and chills set in for a week. I could barely walk to the mailbox...

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,851 Posts
Well, the ground work is being laid for something, since this has been couched now as the "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Wonder if that will entail travel bans enforced by armed government agents and/or forced quarantines in special buildings under government control and supervision for those who choose to not get the shot.

Perhaps enough education there will convince them.

·
Registered
322 Posts
We've had the "education".

Now it's time for the "Re-Education".

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
The only negative thing about self isolation is the tinge of guilt of being content and at ease while so many face hardships. Could something come up to change that well hell yes there are no guarantees in life just as being fully shot up and still getting the bad.
More people could enjoy that "tinge of guilt" if they weren't so damn scared of shadows, government experts and life itself.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Deaths at 80 years old plus range from 13% (South Korea) to 20.2% (Italy).

50-59 range from 0.5%1.3%

60-69 range from 1.8% to 3.6%

70-79 range from 4.8% to 12.8%

To get to your number (0.1%), you have to be talking only about children, or very young adults in some asian countries where body mass is not the same as the US.
Old people have a bad habit. They die. Even those in good health. It comes with the territory. Try as they might, nobody has come up with a viable alternative. Not all of us are dragging around oxygen bottles or confined to 24/7 care. Be that as it may, I'll take my chances living on my terms and not some overpaid government flunky "expert" who has a financial stake in pushing the company line.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Because if the full approval was rushed, conspiracy wonks would seize on that too…
Being rushed or dragged out isn't the issue. The problem is following the process the way it should be done no matter what the time frame is, long or short. And without all the drama, various implied threats and even the use of force from the government, the media, the social platforms, the "experts" and everyone else with an agenda to push.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
if they weren't so damn scared of shadows, government experts and life itself.
Those 3 don't even enter the picture for Me. Guess I should thank the government that was in power back in the 60's for those life long antibodies.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
“We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC. We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.”

And . . . who is it, where is it, why is a guy who is generally credible and cites to evidence making these outrageous claims with no evidence?
Who shot Ashli Babbitt at the Jan 6 "insurrection?" Why won't the government name him? Why is he being protected from public scrutiny? It's OK for the government to withhold certain information from the public but when non-government actors do the same then it's somehow "different." Once again showing two sets of rules.

By the way, Babbitt's killer is, allegedly, Capitol Hill Police Lt. Mike Byrd, although no mainstream news outlet has run this until recently on Fox Business' Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo.

·
69,149 Posts
I'm talking about the vaccine, what do you mean why?
I wrote, "Why the concerns over fertility?" You respond, "What do you mean why?" Your post that caused me to ask the question said, "My biggest concern is fertility."

I honestly do not know how much clearer I can make my question. I am trying to discover what caused this to be any concern whatsoever, much less your "biggest concern." Do you really not understand my question? You have concerns that the vaccine will harm fertility. I am trying to discover why you have these concerns.

Can somebody else reading this help me communicate with Clark?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
What's not clear? I want to have kids. Can somebody else reading this help me communicate with Malum?

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
What's not clear? I want to have kids. Can somebody else reading this help me communicate with Malum?
He is asking why you have a concern over fertility and not if you want children. Can you cite a source that gives rise to your fertility concern?

·
Registered
9,471 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
He is asking why you have a concern over fertility and not if you want children. Can you cite a source that gives rise to your fertility concern?
Uh, it's a new drug. That's about it, we have no idea of its long-term effects.

·
69,149 Posts
Uh, it's a new drug. That's about it, we have no idea of its long-term effects.
So your answer is "no idea." Got it.

45_Fan, thank you for the assistance with communication. I now suspect he knew exactly what I was asking and simply did not want to admit he had zero basis rather than pretend not to understand the question.

·
69,149 Posts
41 - 60 of 82 Posts