Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -list.html

I don't care what his politics are, but getting people to see a documentary? Even if the documentary was filled with lies, that makes him a terror risk? I would imagine flying would be more difficult, but I wonder if he tried to buy a gun. But that's America these days.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This is really getting out of control.
One of my close friends keeps saying "We're beyond redemption but before the revolution" - I'm starting to think he's right.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Is this true? Can anybody verify this? How can this be true? I find this a little hard to believe, even in a time when our DHS and TSA is going full retard.

How can supporting any documentary equal being put on the terror watch list?!?!?! :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

If this is true, its completely and utter insanity.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
stocking up on .45 ammo and saving for an AR :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
we have a stash of food and med supplies that we slowly add to, we call it our "y2k". my wife used to think i was crazy and paranoid stocking up but now she even appreciates the ammo i have put aside.

now i am trying to make sure a good bit of what i have collected is portable, that's the hardest part.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFmuqmMUwZE
Those darn advertisements never play for me so I can watch the video.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
zookeper said:
we have a stash of food and med supplies that we slowly add to, we call it our "y2k". my wife used to think i was crazy and paranoid stocking up but now she even appreciates the ammo i have put aside.

now i am trying to make sure a good bit of what i have collected is portable, that's the hardest part.
I truly envy you Sir. I may be able to get over with the additional foodstuffs, but with the price of quality 5.56/12 gauge ammo these days, every purchase is scrutinized closely. I haven't added ammo to the stores in over six months as a result. :?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
zookeper said:

On that note, I do something similar.

How long can ammunition maintain its integrity if stored in a dry place?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts