Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Would it be feasible to put a "Mark All Topics Read" at the top level menu instead of just at the individual sections? Many of the forums I visit either have that, or a "Show New Posts Since Last Visit" which does pretty much the same thing automatically.

My first visit every day is the New Posts section to see what's going on, but I don't read Every post. After a few weeks I start getting 100 to 300 unread topics and it just keeps building.

Maybe a "View Posts Since Last Visit" that marked everything as read after you signed out

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
Hey guys,

Would it be feasible to put a "Mark All Topics Read" at the top level menu instead of just at the individual sections? Many of the forums I visit either have that, or a "Show New Posts Since Last Visit" which does pretty much the same thing automatically.

My first visit every day is the New Posts section to see what's going on, but I don't read Every post. After a few weeks I start getting 100 to 300 unread topics and it just keeps building.

Maybe a "View Posts Since Last Visit" that marked everything as read after you signed out
There is one, you just haven't found it. :mrgreen:

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh geeez... I never looked all the way down there before. Usually the first thing I do is go for the new posts; now I'll just have to get in the habit of going back to the forum's top page.
Okay...at least it's Somewhere 8)

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Don't worry, we all miss these buttons at first. I have asked for a "mark all read" button at the query screen for new posts. I am too lazy to go back to the index to mark them all read. I will keep my fingers crossed. LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts