Marine Stabbed at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by streetriots, Nov 26, 2010.

1. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

2. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

The Thief is lucky there were some folks around, otherwise my money says 4 Marines would have had some practice on boot stomps to the head.

3. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

I noticed that the BG was "held until the police arrived". I HOPE he was stomped flat, beaten black and blue and face down with a few knees in his back/neck/groin when they found him. :wink:

4. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

The suspects mugshot is now posted on the article. If it was taken yesterday or today it appears that he got a black eye. Could be from the reported clothesline though.

5. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

what is wrong with people. If I'm looking for a store to steal from I'm going for the one with the salvation army guy not the 4 marines

6. smn

smn Active Member

Toys-r-Us doesn't allow weapons... it's a gun-free zone. However the Marines are trained to kill using their shoelaces if the opportunity arises.

7. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

It is very doubtful that Marines, especially in uniform, would be authorized to carry any type of weapon on Toy-for-Tots duty.

8. COMMANDER1911

COMMANDER1911 New Member

SEMPER FI!!!!!

Cpl
    USMC
    Aug 2005-Aug 2010

9. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Really? They have an actual class on "killing with your shoe strings."?

10. JMan

JMan New Member

Goes to show you what this year is bringing to the table with all the unemployed people that are desperate.Some honest hard working families yet they get Layed off and turn to this type crime. Just sad , But I was always raised up saying there is nothing worse than a thieve /Lair .

Everyone be armed while shopping

11. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

I wouldn't doubt if they had killing with your shoe lace, pinkie, cotton swab, non-lethal weapons, etc...

12. JMan

JMan New Member

How about a Spoon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. German Longshot

German Longshot New Member

Spork

14. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

Didn't the BATFE consider a shoe-string to be a MG at one point?

15. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

I was at that same Best Buy with my girlfriend two days prior OCing like always. I would have loved to had been the one to slap some cuffs on that POS.

Double lock? What double lock?

16. higabyte

higabyte New Member

This was my Marines and due to the national media coverage I can't really say much since we haven't released a statement yet, but I will say this. My 1stSgt said he's glad I wasn't there. I carry everywhere and thankfully, my chain of command does not infringe on me doing so. I was carrying at the Grovetown Walmart yesterday while collecting toys. I don't carry when I wear my blues though, I can't conceal it and keep the proper look of my uniform. For this reason, I'll probably be investing in an ankle holster in the future. That should solve my problem.

At the end of the day though, armed or not and knowing the details I do, I don't think I would of pulled the trigger.

17. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I told my father about this. Pretty crazy.

I'm surprised that Marine didn't stomp this jerks face into the pavement for the stabbing.

18. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

This! I hope they stomped the heck out of him for that crap!

19. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Wet noodles. Deadly in the hands of a private...