Marine hero

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Thorsen, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

2. pro2am

pro2am New Member

humbling indeed.

3. GunCrazed

GunCrazed New Member

Jesus... that man is a walking machine of ass kicking.

That will teach those ignorant bastards... could you imagine being the Iraqi that had to go back to report to the the higher up! This is how it would go:

IRAQI: "Sir... everyone is dead!"

IRAQI LEADER: "What do you mean they are all dead? How many soldiers attacked?"

IRAQI: "Uhmm... ... ... One..."

IRAQI LEADER: "ONE!?! ... ... Ok, pack your bags - F**K THAT! I'm leavin."

4. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

Iraqis probably weren't expecting a humvee full of pissed off marines to come at them. This guy is why they switched to explosives instead of manned ambushes. :)

5. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

Wow.... what hero... actually more than a hero....... thank you God for folks like him and those around him that enable us to live free and in peace and safety here in this country...... we salute and honor you.

6. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

There was also a PFC that followed the Captain in the charge, and help cleared out the trenches. Let's not forget him too. :D Both guys in my opinion at the time this came out, should have been awarded The Medal of Honor.

And yes this was earlyer on in the war. They soon switched tactics to IED's after relizing they can't go up against us in more traditional fighting tactics.

7. M249

M249 New Member

Oo-rah! :minigun:

I'm going to have to stop making fun of ociffers.