March 16th North Atlanta GeorgiaCarry.org meeting

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by DonT, Mar 3, 2017.

1. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

You're invited to the March 16th meeting of the North Atlanta GeorgiaCarry.org chapter! Come out and enjoy a good dinner, meet and socialize with fellow chapter members, and exchange views on current gun related issues of the day.

We are pleased to have as our speaker, our executive director, Jerry Henry! Jerry will give us a legislative session update. Also, we will discuss ways we can recruit new members and sustain current member renewals, with events and other methods.

Do you have burning questions you've wanted to ask the Executive Director of GeorgiaCarry.org?? Here's your chance.

Location: Rib Ranch, 2063 Canton Rd., Marietta. Start time: 7 pm.

Members, non members, and family welcome to attend! We will order off the menu at The Rib Ranch.

[You aren't a member of GeorgiaCarry.org? Why would anyone who owns a gun in Georgia, NOT be a member? We can fix that, come on down to the meeting!]

2. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

I'll be there if I don't end up traveling that week.

3. GAfirearmsReference

GAfirearmsReference Weapons Law Booklet

Thursday evening at 7 p.m. in Marietta.
    I probably can't make it, but I'll talk to some folks in the area and try to send a member or potential member out that way.
    The more the merrier, right?

4. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

Yes sir. Thanks!

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I work until 7:00, but will see if I can make it for a while when I get off.