Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh good Lord. What can really be said? This guy may very well be retarded.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/12423069/detail.html

Man Shoots, Kills Wife He Thought Was 'Intruder'

POSTED: 5:21 pm EDT April 18, 2007
UPDATED: 5:34 pm EDT April 18, 2007

CLAYTON COUNTY -- Clayton County police say a husband shot and killed his wife after he thought she was a burglar.

The shooting happened Tuesday at the Ashford at Stoneridge Apartments on Flat Shoals Road.

Police say 60-year-old Horace Henry thought someone was breaking into his home and fired a shot through the door. He ended up hitting his wife in the neck.

56-year-old Andrea Henry died at Grady Memorial Hospital.

"Just tragic and unfortunate," said Deputy Chief Tim Robinson. "The husband thought he was being burglarized and when the door opened slightly, he fired one round between the crack striking the wife in the neck."

Police say their investigation is continuing but they say it seems like a horrible accident.

Horace Henry has not been charged.
Man if he can get away with this... wth? I don't know about you guys, but I'm not shooting through doors unless I'm thoroughly convinced it's a bad guy e.g. "I'm going to kill you #$#$#" while forcing the door. Something along those lines. Seems pretty ridiculous.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,235 Posts
Like My Mama Always Said...

... Stupid Is as Stupid Does.

At least this guy correctly identified his target's species. It was a human being. I read about a guy who woke up in bed, blurry-eyed, and thought he saw a tall naked man wearing a helmet at the foot of his bed. In the darkness of the bedroom he reached under his pillow for the pistol, aimed it toward the fleshy intruder, and shot his own "morning wood" in two.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Re: Like My Mama Always Said...

gunsmoker said:

At least this guy correctly identified his target's species. It was a human being. I read about a guy who woke up in bed, blurry-eyed, and thought he saw a tall naked man wearing a helmet at the foot of his bed. In the darkness of the bedroom he reached under his pillow for the pistol, aimed it toward the fleshy intruder, and shot his own "morning wood" in two.
I ain't a guy but :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts

gunsmoker said:

No one will ever convince me God doesn't have a sense of humor...

·
Registered
310 Posts
LMAO!! :lol: He should haved "BONED UP" on his shooting skills...There's no way I "WOOD" do that!

Seriously , I think every one knows that rule#1 is IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEFORE PULLING TRIGGER ...All's I can say is what a dumbuttt... :roll:

·
Registered
633 Posts

gunsmoker said:

Damn, I wish mine was big enough to mistake it for another human! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Remember the one where a guy beat his mother-in-law to death in the garage because he thought she was a squirrel?

·
Registered
310 Posts
jgullock said:
Remember the one where a guy beat his mother-in-law to death in the garage because he thought she was a squirrel?
LMAO!!! Not really funny, but never heard of that one! Wow, that must be one BIG squirrel or one midget of a mother-in-law!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Taurus said:
jgullock said:
LMAO!!! Not really funny, but never heard of that one! Wow, that must be one BIG squirrel or one midget of a mother-in-law!
If I remember correctly it was in Kalifornia over 10 years ago. I'm trying to find it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I have to call cow pies on his story. :^o :bsflag:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I can't find a news story on it (pre-internet) but there are references to it (oh, and it was in Virginia):

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... -1,00.html

"And a new plane of inventiveness was reached recently when a Virginia man killed his mother-in-law in the garage with a hatchet and explained that he mistook her for a raccoon."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A964958260

Or a news item she clipped about "a man who axed his mother-in-law to death in a dark garage in the belief that she was a giant raccoon."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts