Man said he fired gun to scare attackers

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by streetriots, Oct 5, 2010.

1. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

2. jlcnuke

jlcnuke New Member

Warning shots are for the movies.

3. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

It seems there are many local people who agree with firing warning shots into the air with no regard for human safety.
    :banghead: :hide:

4. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

[​IMG]

Stupid is, what stupid does..

5. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

no warning shot from me... if i think its came down to me pulling my wep, then someones going to the hospital or freezer box. Now the question is 2 people attacking a single person considered a life and death situation?

Well imho it does. I've seen people beat almost to death by kicking and punching, why in the #$%@#$%@#$%@ does everything have to have a grey area? Why does the laws leave this huge gap in terms of reasons to pull your gun and use it,lol. Then again the saying: I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 comes to play.

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

There are those who get involved, there are those who choose not to. If you choose to get involved, you have to quickly assert that a forcible felony is occurring, and you should be able to articulate how you feared for the person's life. This is how I see it, anyway. I hope I can make these distinctions quick enough should I be in a position to get involved.

Me: They were punching and kicking her and yelling "you gonna die motherf*****!" I feared for her life.
    Investigator: We'll call you if we need you.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I doubt that aggravated assault charge is going anywhere.