Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Man Pulls a Gun on Sam's Club Customer Wearing MAGA Hat

Tags
maga tdc
2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Nemo 
#1 ·
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is alive and well!

"The victim, Terry Pierce, said the man stuck the gun in his face because he was wearing a MAGA hat."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/man-pulls-a-gun-on-sams-club-customer-wearing-maga-hat/

It will be interesting to see what sort of sentence the "Wanton endangerment first degree" brings. It appears to be a class E felony in TN, we'll see what the inevitable plea bargain brings.

#2 · (Edited)
TN KY* seems to me to be a pretty MAGA state. He might be in for a while.

Nemo

*corrected per note below

#8 ·
I found the story rather difficult to believe...
Understatement!
Guy sticks a gun in your face and you call him out to shoot you or fight you like a man? Ok I get that, gun is already in your face and maybe that's what comes into your head. But then the guy leaves, with his gun still in hand, and you follow him out and "corner him in his car"?
MAGA guy is a fool...

#14 ·
Even without Phillips pulling the gun, I say if you curse somebody in public and flip them the bird over supporting the president (any president or other duly-elected politician, from sny political party) you are mentally unfit to carry a gun. Revocation of any carry permit you may own. Perhsps even loss of all gun rights for any kind of firearm.
Nutty hate filled political extremists that try to terrorize, harass, or bully other people should be "red flagged" and lose both their gun rights and privacy rights (no unmonitored communications online).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.