Man Forces 8 Women To Have Sex With Him, Under Threat Of Arrest

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EJR914, Sep 1, 2014.

1. TITAN308

TITAN308 Active Member

Good, F that guy.

2. psrumors

psrumors Active Member

I knew of a Kennesaw officer back in the 80s who regularly took his women to Adams park for a good afternoon screwing in the squad car. It was always a different woman. When his wife divorced him she had pictures via a PI. It did not affect his job, nor his afternoon rendezvous.

I often wonder if they were willing participants

EJR914 likes this.

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I know of an Evans, Georgia cop who's in his 50's now, married, kids, used to give pretty young 16 year old girls his personal cell phone number telling them to call him, after he would pull them over of course, always wondered if it worked

4. zetor

zetor Active Member

If you throw enough s$!& at the wall, some will stick.

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Link please.

Nemo

6. zetor

zetor Active Member

No attorney

EJR914 likes this.
  7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I don't have time to watch much of it, but that interrogator does an excellent job in the beginning of the video.

8. EJR914

Man she's a tough interrogator, I wouldn't want to be interrogated by her if I had done something wrong.

Edit: he put his penis in the mouth of the woman on video. Goodness, he was asking to be caught.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  9. EJR914

In retrospect, with his almost 300 year conviction hanging over his head, I wonder if he now wishes he would have had an attorney.

10. EJR914

He would also not log stops, and it appears the investigators didn't like that either, he was smart enough not to log some of the stops where he sexually assaulted these women

11. zetor

zetor Active Member

I wonder if he wished he had taken up something other than psycopathic rapist as a pastime.
    Both detectives are all folksy and make small talk before they get to it. The lady detective said we just need to get the focus off you so we can move onto someone else. Walking into an interview without an attorney would make as much sense as stepping in the ring with a prime Mike Tyson. I’ll never do that.
    I like watching these interrogations. It gradually evolves from friendly and non threatening to “I think my life is over” for the interviewee.
    I’m not going to litter this thread with another video not related to Holtzclaw, but check out the Russell Williams interrogation on YouTube also. Easy to find.

EJR914 likes this.
  12. futureusr

futureusr A Typical Cat

There was no video. It was a ploy to elicit a confession.

13. EJR914

I was about to say, he's a dummy if he did it on video, it didn't work, he never confessed.

14. mog

mog Active Member

So was there any evidence other than accusations? Quick google looks like a lot of controversy around this case.

15. Malum Prohibitum

"Take the example of one of the most high profile accusers, Shardayreon Hill. Her story has been retold hundreds of times by the media – it’s pretty damning stuff… Daniel allegedly sexually assaulted Hill while she was high and handcuffed to a hospital bed, days later he friends her on Facebook, he engages her in direct messages and phone calls. Daniel even admits to going over to her house – where Hill claims she was assaulted again. Yet, all of her charges (6 total) Daniel was acquitted of. Why? Because she lied. Hill’s account of being raped in a recovery room of a busy hospital emergency department is ludicrous. When confronted with the reality that none of her Facebook conversations with Daniel contained even a hint of sexual contact (consensual or otherwise) she claimed under oath that “he knew better than to put it into writing” and only talked inappropriately to her during their phone calls. However, phone records clearly showed the phone calls were limited to two, five-second calls – most likely never answered by the other party. The bombshell came when I located a video and audio recorded interview of Detective Rocky Gregory interviewing Hill. After the interview was over and Hill was outside the interview room, she made this statement she didn’t know would be recorded, “Is this good evidence? Even if he didn’t rape nobody, he’s still getting in contact with people he’s arrested.” Hill had just spent over an hour describing how she alleged Daniel repeatedly sexually assaulted her. Yet, she doesn't say "even if he didn't rape those other women." No, Hill clearly says "even if he didn't rape NOBODY..." Hill's allegations resulted in 6 criminal charges. Daniel was acquitted of all 6. Not because there wasn't enough evidence of guilty, but because there was overwhelming evidence Hill lied under oath. Despite her allegations not being believed by the jury, Hill is still often paraded before the media and the public as a victim. Hill has a pending federal civil lawsuit where she hopes to collect millions of dollars."
    http://www.holtzclawtrial.com/untold-story/

16. Malum Prohibitum

"Its also important to note that Daniel allegedly raped two other women within hours of Gardner’s rape and those women’s DNA was not located on Daniel’s uniform. Not only is the DNA evidence in Gardner's accusations not conclusive in any way, Gardner’s own mother reported to investigators that Gardner’s only response to her on the night of the alleged rape was that she had met a “hot cop.” Gardner’s mother had also filed a missing person’s report on her daughter earlier that day and signed a battery complaint against her for punching her in the face. At trial Gardner’s mother denied the “hot cop” comment (even though her interview was recorded and played back to her). The mother even denied signing an assault complaint against Gardner. (even though the signed complaint was presented at trial)."

17. Malum Prohibitum

Well, I never looked until you posted.

I was unaware until now that these women did not come forward. The investigators went around canvassing for victims meeting a certain profile.
    Not exactly reported that way in the news.

mog likes this.
  18. Malum Prohibitum

"Ellis then claims that Daniel drove her to an abandoned school yard, removed her from his patrol car, had her bend over and vaginally raped her for approximately 10-minutes before letting her simply walk away. Sounds pretty horrific doesn’t it. And, the jury believed it and convicted Daniel of the charges related to her allegations; Two counts of sexual battery, forced oral sodomy and rape in the first degree. But here’s what you probably never heard reported by the media. Ellis literally couldn’t recognize or point out Daniel as her attacker at the preliminary hearing. Ellis was the only accuser not to be asked by prosecutors to point out her attacker at trial (because of her inability at the previous hearing). AVL/GPS evidence from Daniel’s patrol car does indeed show him traveling to the abandoned school yard. However, the AVL device records an officer’s speed and it never shows Daniel driving slower than two-knots – let alone stopping for 10-minutes to rape anyone. And, lastly, the most likely reason Ellis couldn’t pick out her attacker in the courtroom is because she told investigators, and testified at trial, that her attacker was an officer that is routinely patrolling her neighborhood and that he is a short black male."

19. Malum Prohibitum

He obviously lost a lot of muscle weight in the years since the arrest, when he weighed 270, until now.