Man Forces 8 Women To Have Sex With Him, Under Threat Of Arrest

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EJR914, Sep 1, 2014.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Wow, what a terrible story.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/01/cop-forced-8-women-to-have-sex-with-him

Too bad they didn't resist and then when he tried to pull out his weapon, pulled their own weapon and shot him with it.

2. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Was this incident.... isolated?

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Member

At least 8 times.

4. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

Does department policy allow officers to threaten arrest in order to gain cooperation?

:runaway:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  5. GoDores

GoDores Like a Boss

http://www.freep.com/article/20140822/SPORTS08/308220099/daniel-holtzclaw-oklahoma-city-police

At least there were no red flags that could have clued anyone in to this particular officer's suitability to carry a gun and a badge. He just wanted to play football with body armor and hand grenades, for the adrenaline rush.

6. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

7. alnen

alnen New Member

Did these women bend any blades of grass?

8. alnen

alnen New Member

Oh, and this is just one bad apple. Officers like this are one in a million.

9. mog

mog Active Member

I'm clueless to what this means.

10. B-to-the-H

B-to-the-H New Member

Couldn't they have bitten his penis off? I would imagine that would be very difficult to explain.

11. EJR914

When somebody has a knife or firearm to your head and they tell you to give them head, you've really got two choices, your life or your mouth.

Even if you do manage to bite a penis off, most women probably do not have it in them to bite it off, but even if they do, they are too afraid they'll be shot, stabbed and killed.

You literally have to choose before it even happens. Go for the gun, you're probably going to die anyway if you're unarmed, unless he gets what he wants.

I know women out there who literally say they would much rather go along with a rapist then ever think about shooting the rapist with a firearm. I know its hard for us to believe, but they are out there. These women are all lucky to be alive.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

13. mog

mog Active Member

Which means little peter, makes sense.

14. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Looks like he has a little Downs syndrome action going on.

15. mog

mog Active Member

That's an insult to the Downs Syndrome community.

16. CoolHand

CoolHand New Member

It'd be a much shorter list to name the departments that don't allow it. Ohhh maybe official policy says no. But then the real policy is yes and "my blue bebe bro di'int do nuffin' wrong" is the standard investigatory conclusion if some lowly citizen has the temerity to complain.

Kinda like what happens all those times we've seen video evidence differ radically from the most holy of holy officer written incident reports.

17. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/0...ged-in-3-more-sex-assaults/?intcmp=latestnews

The title is way out of date, now.

18. EJR914

Sad thing is, psychos like this would best get away with this for the longest, without immediately being caught, while being in a position of power and authority. Being a officer is perfect for a person like this so they can continue to do this as long as possible without being caught. The psyche evals and other stuff can't catch them all and a small few are likely to get through the cracks.

With what he said about being an adrenaline junky, I think that should kick you from being an officer right there.

That's bad for the general public.

I'm just really glad so much women had the strength to come forward and I hope the rest will come forward as well. I doubt this is over.

19. EJR914

20. zetor

zetor Active Member

His interrogation is on youtube. I watched the whole thing.

EJR914 likes this.