Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's a good reason there's a fence...to keep in the insanity.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Wow. I wish i could've seen what he's capable of with that airsoft pistol in his tacticool vest...

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Douchetastic is a good word for this guy. Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that there are people like this out there.

His katana was dull as hell!

I will also add that his sword strikes were completely unpolished and weak. A real Samurai would just laugh at this guy.

Holy crap, did you check out the other videos on his page. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanBowenTV

People like this kind of scare me.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,108 Posts
If I were a 2-liter soda pop bottle and this guy came at me with his sword, I would fear for my safety.
I would be justified in shooting him in self-defense, if I were a plastic beverage container filled with liquid.

If I were just a regular armed citizen and he came at me with this sword in that outfit, and especially if he was holding his sword backwards with the blade folded back along his forearm and extending past his elbow as you might hold a dagger...

... I'd shoot him just out of general principle!!!

(Fast-Forward to 5:30 mark on this scene from Pulp Fiction-- Vincent says he is going to shoot some doofus robber on g"general principle")

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I honestly didn't ever think it would be possible to encounter a video where I thought to myself that Die Antwoord was the most talented (best) part of the video. LMAO.

(if you don't know who Die Antwoord is, search for them on youtube--may be NSFW)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Please tell me this NINcompoop isn't trying to be the great Snake Eyes of GI Joe fame.

Somebody oughtta whup his momma for having him!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Such a fake. A true nija would be imposible to see while he cuts all those plastic bottles without spilling water. :lol:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about doing a video response to his. But replace the "katana" with a Louisville Slugger. :shattered: Oh yeah, and lose the ninja gear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts