LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Sargon is supposed to do a male feminist video soon...cant wait for that to drop LOL.

Reactions: EJR914

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
I skipped ahead to random points of the interview.
I don’t know how seriously to take the guest’s responses, because some of the questions were absurd. (Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer...)

But at 15 minutes into it, the host asks the guest if he’s masculine. The guest pretty much announced that he’s not, and that he tries his best to be a gender-less “human being” no matter what “plumbing” he may have down there.

SMH.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I skipped ahead to random points of the interview.
I don't know how seriously to take the guest's responses, because some of the questions were absurd. (Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer...)

But at 15 minutes into it, the host asks the guest if he's masculine. The guest pretty much announced that he's not, and that he tries his best to be a gender-less "human being" no matter what "plumbing" he may have down there.

SMH.
The crazy thing is he probably thinks he's being so open-minded and enlightened by saying that he's a genderless being.

God made men and women physically different, there's no shame in admitting our physicalness here on Earth.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
I did not listen to it all. I did get enough to determine what guy is a pure and simple looneytune.

Nemo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.