Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
Well, why not? It's government money, not mine. Oh, wait a minute......

Morons. But it is City of Atlanta so that's sort of understood.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
How bout no.

You wanna be gay? Be gay. Leave tax money out of it. And leave me out of it, because I'm not gay, and I don't have anything to celebrate about you being gay, nor do I care.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,157 Posts
Call it $50K and a bunch here could have got some spray cans and finished on a weekend. Then donating $45K to GCA and spending the rest on paint and lunch.

Nemo

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm not even irritated that it's for LGBTQ. What gets me is them shutting down these busy intersections for an entire weekend for this crap. My reaction would be the same if red white and blue for America, pink for breast cancer, or even yellow for support the troops.

·
American
3,289 Posts
I'm not even irritated that it's for LGBTQ. What gets me is them shutting down these busy intersections for an entire weekend for this crap. My reaction would be the same if red white and blue for America, pink for breast cancer, or even yellow for support the troops.
How about the cost? I agree, the colors aren't the issue its spending stupid amounts of money when the government is in a budget crisis on non-functional BS.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
One man told WXIA “it’s very important to spend the money in this community. It shows pride. It’s what it’s all about. This is where it kind of started and it’s money well spent.â€
I may be fairly new to GA but I'm pretty sure the "gay" crap officially started in San Francisco in the 50's.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, we got our first one today in San Antonio, TX.
City council ordered it, transportation dept had concerns for safety. Lots of folks doing selfies there. If it is not deemed unsafe after six months study, the city will paint lots more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts