Maha Bang Bang - Yoga Helps You Aim Good

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Phil1979, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...r-uses-taurus-38-kill-2-4-four-home-invaders/

"What happened? I thought an armed male attacker would just take a woman's gun and use it against her. This story must be a misprint." - President Obama

"If only she had used a double-barreled shotgun and fired two blasts in the air from her porch, no one would have been hurt." - Vice President Biden

"Those two poor young men would still be alive if not for the senseless gun violence they encountered that day." - Shannon Watts

"If Chile had done away with their Second Amendment, Ms. Khalsa would not have needed to keep a gun under her pillow." - Hillary Clinton

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Maybe it was more than just yoga! Perps were armed, she fought back and won. Good for her. :applause:

Te google translation is....amusing. :lol:

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I saw the title here and was really wondering. I went to a parlor once. An Asian lady wanted to help me shoot real good. After seeing no range space and lots of satin frilly stuff I didn't stay long. I really wondered about that place for long after.

Nemo