Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was camping in Savannah this week and decided to go check out "Patricks Uniforms and Gun Range".

That place is awesome. I wish there was one like that here in the Atlanta area.

I was able to meet Matt (Mathar1) and one half of the ownership team there (Ms. Pat). They are both super nice people.

Anyway, my daughter wanted to burn some Christmas money and wanted to buy a "Zombie Response Team" shirt but the person who made the shirts was not there that day.
I found an "American Tactical" compact .45ACP and had Matt show it to me. I had pretty much decided that now was not a good time to spend money on another gun, so we left without either of us buying anything. Daughter really wanted to go back the next day and get the "Zombie" shirt, so I relectuntly (yea, right) agreed to go back with her. While she waited for the shirt to be made, I went back to the gun sales area and found Matt again and talked about the gun I had looked at the previous day. Again, I left but thought about it the rest of that afternoon. Called Matt to verify the price and told him that I wanted to come back and get it. I told my wife that it was my daughters fault since she wanted to go back and get the shirt. :lol:

This is what I picked up:

Can't wait to get to the range to see how my new toy shoots.
I could have stayed there and shot at Patrick's, but the family was getting restless and we headed back to campground.

Once again, kudo's to Matt and Ms. Pat at Patricks. If you are ever in the Garden City, Ga area (Savannah) make a point of stopping by Patrick's.

Edited to add: .45ACP to go with my P90. :)

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Please make sure your magazine has the release slot cut at the proper place and your weapon feeds your ammo. I'm just saying... I know the mags supplied have been faulty.

I like the little guns. They are pretty nice for the price.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome to Savannah haha. There has not been a time I have had to fight temptation at Patricks. I have to say that Marthars hospitality is great!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Match10 said:
Please make sure your magazine has the release slot cut at the proper place and your weapon feeds your ammo. I'm just saying... I know the mags supplied have been faulty.

I like the little guns. They are pretty nice for the price.
Mags should not be a problem, my Wilson Combat mags for my RIA .45ACP fit right in.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Or Chip McCormick! :righton:

·
Registered
8,421 Posts
NOOO!!! Stop it! I don't yet have a 1911 addiction because I have an HK one, but I just spend the last 20 hours looking up information on the .22 1911 ATI also imports from GSG.

I need to put a tip jar up in the cube on Monday or something...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts