Made a guy at WalMart

Discussion in 'General GWL Questions' started by mzmtg, Apr 4, 2007.

1. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Whoever he was, he needed a better holster. It was covered by his untucked shirt, but it was flopping around all over the place.

If you're reading this, Mr. shaved head walking around the woodstock walmart on bells ferry rd puching a cart while talking on your cell phone, please get a better holster.

Thanks.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You're sure it was a gun?

3. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Yeah, no doubt.

4. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Ohhh Crap ya saw me!!!!... :shock:

Ohhh wait, I have bristle on muh head and I only shop at the new Walmart on Cobb Pkwy , Acworth... :lol: My Galco belt-slide never lets me down...

5. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

sure hope you didnt mean the Woodstock Walmart at hwy 92 and Trickum, where i frequent and always carry. one time a few weeks ago i got into the store and realized my t-shirt wasnt really good cover, kept hanging up on the gun butt. damn thing had shrunk (or i got fatter and taller, whichever) :)

6. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

No, this was at the Bells Ferry / Eagle Drive WalMart.

7. Foul

Foul New Member

This is my Pistol!
    This is my gun!
    This one's for fighting!
    This one's....

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Ahhh Man!!!

I didn't think anyone noticed.

I thought they were all so impressed by my rippling abs and tight glutes no one would notice my gun...

Damn!

9. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

BUSTED!!!!!!

MZ,
    If the guy had white handles off his chin then I got busted. I wish you would have come up and said somthing, like hi. I did stop at your house on Saturday but you weren't home. You did have some bad sounding dogs though.
    By the way I was trying a new POS paddle holster hoping it wouldn't stick out 45 degrees because of my overlap but it didn't secure it very well.
    I really think people who carry notice others more than the regular sheeple, because unless your weapon is hidden way under your cloths I notice it.
    Take care,
    :righton:

10. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Re: BUSTED!!!!!!

I don't remember this guy having any facial hair.

Our dogs are all bark and no bite. Anyone who breaks in is going to be licked to death in a frenzy of puppy love. But, yeah, they do sound like vicious killers when they get excited.

Here they are practicing their killin' techniques:
    [​IMG]

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

pretty dogs there.

12. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

That's the one I shop in as well! I live about .5 mile from there.

Can't miss me. 6'2", 300# biker looking guy. Long hair, usually in pony-tail, going thin on top, big bushy goatee (mostly grey now). I almost am always wearing black bdu pants and a black ranger vest over a t-shirt.

If you notice me...say howdy!

13. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

Oh man, a guy was eyeballing me hard as hell at Walmart the other day. I was carrying concealed, but I was in magazine section checking out Combat Handgun. I just looked at him, smiled, nodded my head, and kept on reading. 8)

14. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Way to go!!!!

MZ,
    You sure seem to cause mass panic among the troops.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Now boys and girls, have we learned anything about CONCEALED carry? Let's not get complacent again on this subject.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha, :p :p :p :p :p :p
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

15. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I've never met you before asbrand, but with the way we joke around here I can picture that you are actually a 5'5" 180# accounting type and want to see what'll happen when one of us one day smacks this guy in the back that you see all the time at Walmart! :lol: :lol:

Sorry...I just got tickled by that thought.

16. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Now...that's just funny... 8)

So...here's a photo of me... So you know I ain't lying...!

[​IMG]

From 2002. Beard is a bit more grey now. More thin on top... :oops:

17. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:D

I'm not sure that picture is what I would call "going thin on top"... or as MP would put it 'I believe that statement is demonstratively false'.

...and that was in 2002...

hopefully this doesn't come off as me being an a-hole... :D

you can call me that if it makes you feel better, though

18. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Actually your long hair gave me a great idea for a new holster.

A big leather dog collar with a holster at the back so that it would be concealed by your hair.

When a BG demands your wallet, all you have to do is say "Just a sec, while I fix my hair"

I'll probably call it "The Choker Holster"

:^o

19. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

ROFL

No, doesn't offend me at all. 8)

I figure I'll be totally bald on top soon, and I'll just go ahead and have the Klingon ridges surgically installed... :twisted:

And, I like the idea of the choker holster. *evil grin*