Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,003 Posts
That report has a photo of the crook in it. Better remove that.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,092 Posts
I'm sure Rev. Warnock well one day make this low IQ young man of color the subject of a sermon, saying "America is racist for locking up people like this" and "we need to open the jails and let our children out!"

Along with:
"True racial justice demands that we disarm people, even store employees and managers protecting the businesses' payroll, so that black robbers can have a safer work environment. OSHA is not just for white people working in the steel mills of Pennsylvania! It's supposed to be applied to the streets and people who earn their living through unconventional means."

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Did the perp wash his hands?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm a delivery driver for Papa John's, I won't say which one. Been to some pretty sketchy neighborhoods. There are a few of us that carry, its kind of a don't ask, don't tell policy.

·
68,469 Posts
I'm a delivery driver for Papa John's, I won't say which one. Been to some pretty sketchy neighborhoods. There are a few of us that carry, its kind of a don't ask, don't tell policy.
How are the tips?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How are the tips?
I only do it on Saturday nights for 4 hours. Its mainly to keep my discount since my kids love pizza. Some nights are great, some not so much. When my plant shutdown in March-June because of COVID, that job was keeping us afloat. I was making 6-700 a week just in tips, which is another reason I won't let it go.

·
68,469 Posts
Wow, not bad! I always wondered about that. Dave Ramsey is always going on about delivering pizza to bring in extra money. I am guessing the $600-700 a week in tips was not just on Saturday nights for 4 hours?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Wow, not bad! I always wondered about that. Dave Ramsey is always going on about delivering pizza to bring in extra money. I am guessing the $600-700 a week in tips was not just on Saturday nights for 4 hours?
No that was 6-8 hour shifts during peak Covid, after people got stimulus money. Now for a 4 hour shift I usually average around $50.00. Its a little play money/home improvement money/date money. They work with my current work schedule if I have to work at my regular job on a Saturday. Its pretty easy money, especially if you have a fuel effecient car, which I don't (full size truck). I was getting unemployment from my regular job while working full time at PJ's. I was making great money, which we used to pay off all of our credit cards, and 1 personal loan. Now we have 1 more personal loan to pay off, then its our cars.

·
68,469 Posts
Glad to hear you are making such progress on knocking out your debts!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts