Macon Mayor Makes the National News...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by pro2am, Aug 14, 2007.

1. pro2am

pro2am New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293197,00.html

2. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

It's a crying shame there is no cure for STUPID.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

He is a mayor of a city...he better start to learn his damn place in the world.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

About the comment from the person from Houston County:

It seems a little wrong to boycott the city's businesses. I can see the point (sort of), but that hurts business owners more than the mayor. Since the mayor is at his term limits, he isn't going to be re-elected.

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I'd like to see the city council get together & draft something that states that the city of Macon thinks Chavez is an :censored: and that the mayor spoke only for himself and that we would be working to get rid of him if he wasn't already gone in a couple more months and that Chavez can stick it up his :censored:

I'd REALLY love it if they could force him to sign - as the official rep of Macon. He wouldn't do it, but I'd like to see it anyway.

This man is just trying to break this town. Right now we are desperately trying to get businesses & conferenses etc etc to come to Macon. Good Lord knows the town needs a huge financial shot in the arm. I can not believe that this worthless used car salesman didn't onw what he was doing by sending such a proclamation. I bet what he was thinking is maybe he could get some free oil or whatever from Chaves for the local poor black community and have that as a "legacy" of his time in office. I truely can't stand that man.

It would make my week if he was investigated & found guilty of treason.

6. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Stupid never takes a day off either.

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

This story was just reported by Jim Angle (sitting in for Brit Hume) on Foxnews' Special Report. What a sequence of events... Converts to the religion of peace™ and then sends an envoy to Chavez to promote solidarity. Now he wants to visit Chavez. :evil:

8. merlock

merlock New Member

Yup, right after he gets back from Africa. :screwy:

9. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Let him. Just make sure it is a one-way ticket.

10. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:ditto:

11. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

I'll even buy it!

12. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

WOOT! Some wishes do come true. City Council is having a 10am press release, open to the public (I'm thinking about going with sign that says C Jack is a traitor!) to announce that Macon & it's residents don't agree with CJ and whatever he sent to Chavez was his own doing & he in no way represents Macon or it's people in the matter!

=D>

Finally these guys are doing osmething right. Just took the entire city screaming to make em do it.... :roll:

13. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

And he wants Macon to pay for the trip of course.... :evil:
    No we are not going to do so.

One of the editors from the local paper was on the local talk radio show this morning and stated that prir to this whole thing blowing up, back when this was just a rumor, he bumped into CJ at something and said he had heard this "rumor" & it wasn't true was it? CJ advised, excitedly, that it was true & he was thinking about going & visiting also. The man is just an idiot. Now that everyone in the free world is looking at him like he has lost his mind (true, it just to the rest of the world a long time to figure it out) he is saying that he was "mis-quoted". But he won't turn over a copy of the letter he sent. Claims he didn't keep a copy I believe. Right.... He also had to send it via courrier. Two guys that someone (bet it was Macon under CJ's directive) paid to fly down there & personally put it into Chaves' hands.

Oooo. New sign maybe -
    "Go sell used cars in Venezuela, Traitor!" :twisted:

14. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

The news media insist on calling him C Jack......It should be Hakim Mansour.

15. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Oh God, I just saw Glen Beck talking about this issue. ](*,)

This guy has 3 months left in office and chooses to disgrace the state of Georgia on his way out. If I were in Macon I would banish this turd.