Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this fits this category.

Don't take a machete to 3 cops in a group. He only got 2. Story with photos continues at link below. Video there also.

Nemo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' hacks two female officers in face

A crazed man hacked at a policewoman's face with a machete and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before turning on another officer just seconds before a third cop shot him dead in a suspected terror attack.

The machete-wielding terror suspect launched his terrifying attack in Charleroi this afternoon after walking up to the Belgian city's main police station just before 4pm.

He wandered up the policewomen at a checkpoint at the entrance of to station and immediately pulled out the huge blade.

Screaming "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the twisted attacker then flung the machete into the face of one of the female officers with huge force.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I think this fits this category.
No, not really.

People seem to be misunderstanding the purpose of the "LEO Encounter" and "Citizen Encounter" sections. They're to relay your personal encounters with both groups, respectively. This topic could fit into the "In The News" section.

Speaking to the topic at hand, it seems Europe is being forced to re-arm themselves to combat this ever-increasing threat from radical Islamists. These sorts of attacks are still in the early stages, it'll get much worse unless everyone decides collectively to arm up and put these SOBs down on the spot the minute the phrase "Allahu Ackbar" passed from their mouths.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Doesn't this fit at least somewhere in one of the news categories? If not, then we need another news category.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
When cops shoot armed felons, is that really about the kind of self-defense that this website is all about?
It sounds "off topic" to me.
Had the victims of this jihadist's attack been armed citizens, THEN it would be "in the news" and on-topic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts