Machete Attack on Cops in Belgium

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I think this fits this category.

Don't take a machete to 3 cops in a group. He only got 2. Story with photos continues at link below. Video there also.

Nemo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786

2. HCountyGuy

HCountyGuy Well-Known Member

No, not really.

People seem to be misunderstanding the purpose of the "LEO Encounter" and "Citizen Encounter" sections. They're to relay your personal encounters with both groups, respectively. This topic could fit into the "In The News" section.

Speaking to the topic at hand, it seems Europe is being forced to re-arm themselves to combat this ever-increasing threat from radical Islamists. These sorts of attacks are still in the early stages, it'll get much worse unless everyone decides collectively to arm up and put these SOBs down on the spot the minute the phrase "Allahu Ackbar" passed from their mouths.

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Quote:

Well I tried to get it right. Move it if you deem that appropriate.

Nemo

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Doesn't this fit at least somewhere in one of the news categories? If not, then we need another news category.

5. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

When cops shoot armed felons, is that really about the kind of self-defense that this website is all about?
    It sounds "off topic" to me.
    Had the victims of this jihadist's attack been armed citizens, THEN it would be "in the news" and on-topic.