Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/about/gco-summer-lunch/

This is closed to new registrations due to overfilling the room, but for those already registered, it is:

Saturday, August 18, 2007
11:30 -2:00

Doubletree Guest Suites
2780 Windy Ridge Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia 30339

(770)980-0611

The luncheon will be held in the Cabaret Room. Registration begins at 11:30, and lunch will be served promptly at noon.

Don’t forget about the auction fundraiser to be held during the lunch!

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are coming up I-285 north, exit at Cobb Parkway, which is the last exit before I-75. Turn left, so that you are driving outside the perimeter, and go up the hill to Windy Ridge Parkway, where you will turn right. The Doubletree Guest Suites are on your right.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are coming up I-75 north through Atlanta, I think there is an exit for Cobb Parkway if you take the 285 west exit, but I am not sure. Can somebody verify that?

Can we get the same for those driving on the perimter westbound and I-75 southbound?

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
If you are coming up I-75 north through Atlanta, I think there is an exit for Cobb Parkway if you take the 285 west exit, but I am not sure. Can somebody verify that?

Can we get the same for those driving on the perimter westbound and I-75 southbound?
If you're going 285 W, you take the exit for 75N, but continue on the path that says 285W. The Cobb parkway exit is just before the road rejoins the highway.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From the hotel web site.

From I-75 - Take 259B. Stay to right & take exit #20 for Cobb Parkway/Dobbins Air Force Base. At the end of the exit ramp, take a right onto Cobb Parkway. From Cobb Parkway take a right at the second light onto Windy Ridge Parkway. The DoubleTree is the second driveway on the right.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From 285 West/South - Take exit 20 (Cobb Parkway). Turn right at the bottom of the exit. Go to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Windy Ridge Parkway. The hotel will be on your right.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/about/gco-summer-lunch/

This is closed to new registrations due to overfilling the room, but for those already registered, it is:

Saturday, August 18, 2007
11:30 -2:00

Doubletree Guest Suites
2780 Windy Ridge Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia 30339

(770)980-0611

The luncheon will be held in the Cabaret Room. Registration begins at 11:30, and lunch will be served promptly at noon.

Don’t forget about the auction fundraiser to be held during the lunch!
UPDATE: I just received a phone call, and they have had to move us to the slightly larger Ballroom to accomodate the crowd, which they decided would not fit in the Cabaret Room.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":335vlvi1]
UPDATE: I just received a phone call, and they have had to move us to the slightly larger Ballroom to accomodate the crowd, which they decided would not fit in the Cabaret Room.
[/quote:335vlvi1]

Would you be able to squeeze one more in since I forgot to register?!

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Menu

Delta snack bag and one soft drink per table is cancelled. :lol:

Caesar Salad
Mediterranean Chicken
Roasted Mashed Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus
Carrot Cake
Iced Tea

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will not be online, probably, again anytime soon, so I look forward to seeing you at the luncheon.

:wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts