Lucy Kay McBath plans to take away your Right to own a gun

Discussion in 'GA Laws and Politics' started by 1911, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Lucy is just an empty shell. She does exactly what Bloomberg pays her to do. Nothing more, nothing less. She is rhe worst kind of blood dancer. She started dancing in her son's blood and has turned that into a career based on taking people's freedom and Mike's money.

1911 likes this.
  2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:lol:

The only thing you "paid into" are direct transfer payments to older generations.

Wake up!

:shock:

Anyway, all of the same concerns you have, voting to get more or out of fear of getting less, apply to recipients of social security. Don't tell me you haven't seen the ads targeting retirees. Behavior in self interest is a universal trait, whether "welfare queen" or social security recipient, or hard working owner of an electrical contracting company.

If you don't think that voters on social security vote their benefits first, then I do not know what to say.

If you can't follow through on your principle once you get past the hypothetical "welfare queen," :roll: , then your principle is not really a principle at all. At that point, you are really just engaging in tribalism.

3. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I'm 33, I'll be surprised if SS is a thing by the time I can even consider retiring. That money has been long gone since SS funds are not protected and allocated.

I know several folks that collect SS because they can but live off their retirement plans or private pensions. I know some folks that pay capital gains taxes even in retirement. So I wouldn't say "all folks receiving SS should be barred from voting". But if that's your only source of income in retirement then yeah, you probably shouldn't get to decide who controls it.

4. onenil

onenil Member

The other Roswell Road that runs East/West through the middle of the county.

5. 1911

1911 7 Year Member

I read that Ms. Lucy McBath has survived two attacks of cancer. She is over 60 years old, and I say she will not survive the next one.

This chick is no friend of gun owner's.