Lowering the Bar for Gun Dealers

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Link to Macon Telegraph Official Position on the Issue

2. albundy

albundy New Member

Hey Chief

It's not the NRA that is making Atlanta a crime ridden hell hole. It's thugs and a politically corrupt police department and a joke of a sheriff's department in Fulton County that even protect its courthouse.

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Al:

You can't say things like that! I'm shocked. Shocked I say. That wasn't very PC of you. Not very PC at all.

Everybody knows the real problem isn't the thugs and punks, it's all those evil guns.....

4. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Wasn't Pennington previously from New Orleans? If my memory is correct, it explains alot.

My memory isn't compleatly gone (and worse than I remembered). From his bio:

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Lowering the bar meaning cases go before a judge instead of another ATF agent. Also lowering the bar means fines instead of just a warning and then revocation of the FFL.

I really love the fact that the Mayors against legal guns (or something like that) is against the ATF reform which includes fines for minor infractions, but is pushing the sueing of gun dealers and have them settle for a 3rd party monitor that will impose fines if they screw up.