Looking for S&W 5906

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by brianh, Oct 9, 2007.

1. brianh

brianh New Member

Looking for a nice example of a S&W 5906. Anyone seen one in a metro Atlanta gun shop lately? Thanks!

2. FireStar

FireStar Guest

No but I saw a 5903 at the gun show last month in Cobb Co. The guy selling it said he could get a 5906. Send me a PM if you want his contact info.

3. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

have a friend that may have one

I do have a friend that has a brushed SS model the would let go for $400 if you are interested in that one, PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.
    :)

4. maggie

maggie New Member

I think ED's in stockbridge had some 2 weeks ago, some police trades some maybe not, IIRC they were mid to high three hundreds Zach knows inventory in his head.

I know I saw some 59 series at Bullseye in Larryville, Labor Day-ish.

5. brianh

brianh New Member

Maggie, thanks for the info. It's been a while since I've been to Eds. Looks like I'll have to swing by!

6. maggie

maggie New Member

Update

5906's were two with factory boxes ,not unfired but VG, asking 429.00
    several other 59 looking s&w's , prob. five or six total. At ED's, had my gun lunch there.

7. scottypp

scottypp New Member

8. legacy38

legacy38 Well-Known Member

Clyde in Athens/Bogart probably has a few.

I have a 5906TSW with night sights, but you'd have to really want it to get it. :wink:

Actually, I'd most likely trade it for a G34.

9. brianh

brianh New Member

Scotty,

Thanks. Yup, CDNN and Summit are chock full of 5906's. I called CDNN last week and they have several good deals on everything from good to almost new condition. However, I was hoping to find something local so I can check the condition before buying.

Brian