·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pump shotgun with an old corncob stock, similar to this:

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Look for a Ithaca Model 37. There's nothing better for the money. I have two that I'd like to hang on to.

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
A Winchester Mod.12 would fit the bill too. Are you looking for a wall hanger or a shooter? Safe to assume you want a 12ga, or 16ga & 20ga good too?

·
Registered
944 Posts
This was my Grandfather's 870 Wingmaster, not for sale though, just thought you might like to see.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Whoa! They even live in the same freakin' town! It's a match made in heaven!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CoffeeMate said:
http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=53510
Thanks for the heads up! I was looking for something a little (well, a lot) less expensive, though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
With all due respect, there are few degrees of variance between $0 and $200 when referring to a functional gun.
You may have better luck listing a particular model and price you would like to find.

As always, my opinion is worth what it cost you.

327PC

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an Ithaca M37 with the corncob stock. Problem is that it's a project gun that never got finished. It's in rough shape right now but the internals work well. I bought it for $100, that's what I'll sell it for. If you take some time to fix up this gun it'd be worth $150-200, IMO. I can send pictures and discuss details further if you're interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts