Looking for a OWB for a glock 20..

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by ZTC, Sep 30, 2010.

1. ZTC

ZTC Member

Looking for a good OWB for a glock 20. Not big on most leathers because they ride real tight and I like to be able to get a full grip on my gun. Sepras ant bad but I find they dig into my side alot. Fobus are to cheap feeling. Maybe one that can accept a light? Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks

2. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

Safariland all the way for a G20 with a light. G20/21 don't have a whole lot of non-duty options.

3. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

A Comp-Tac paddle holster will also suit your needs very nicely. Also Talon Tactical if you'd like to stay local.

4. dam294

dam294 Active Member

+1 for the Comp-Tac paddle.

5. ZTC

ZTC Member

Can the Safari land be used with or without a light?

6. vr6glidriver

vr6glidriver New Member

7. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

:righton: on Safariland.

I've done that with my Safariland for Glock 21 with weapon light. It "works" but the firearm wiggles a little bit in the holster, not quite as snug as when the light is fitted to the weapon. The version holster intended for weapons without a weapon light fits much nicer if not using a light.

8. ZTC

ZTC Member

How versatile is it with all the different light out there? I've tried to fique this out by searching via Google but have found nothing

9. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

The holster is specific to a group of weapons and a group of weapon lights. Go to the Safariland website, they list which weapons and which lights they support. I use a Glock 21SF with a Streamlight TLR-1, which is a common configuration.