Look what followed me home....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by galvatron, Jan 5, 2011.

1. galvatron

galvatron Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My christmas present, thank you honey......
    I've never been fond of "pretty" 1911's but this one just kept looking at me from under the glass and giving me that look. Now I just need some time off to go test drive it...

2. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

Re: Look what folowed me home....

I know what you mean, there's just something about the finish on that pistol, captivating. You can't take pics of it and it look like what it does in person. Merry-late Christmas! I hope you enjoy it. :righton:

3. Ken1961

Ken1961 Dei Gratia

Now that's just beautious.

Congrats. :)

4. marjohn

marjohn New Member

I just got the same gun for Christmas also. It impressed me so much that I went out and bought my wife a Super Carry Ultra. I have put 400 rounds through it and have had no problems at all.

5. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

:love: :love: :love:

6. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

I'd be more than happy to test drive it for you until you can get some time to do it yourself. :D

7. dam294

dam294 Active Member

Oh, that is purdy. :love:

8. JockeyShifter

JockeyShifter New Member

feed it, care for it and let it stay at your house, awesome Kimber!

9. galvatron

galvatron Member

Being a responsible new pistol owner I took her to the park today. She got to see other pistols and their people. I fed her a mixed diet of JHP & FMJ & some SWC just because I had some left. She ate like there was no tomorrow, and didn't have any accidents. I'm so proud of her......

A quick trip to Hi-C today for a few hundred rounds as a function check. Never missed a beat, and almost as accurate as my G21. Don't panic I know I just compared apples and..... well whatever the fruit equivalent of a Glock is. I just have more time with my G21 and a frightening amout of rounds down range. With more time and rounds I'm sure my performance will improve with it.