Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got an offer on a Interarms Mark X 270 with a Montycarlo stock and Emediko 4x40 Scope.. went to sniper hide and not really getting much help, got some adive from some of you guys i'm friends with on FB still not finding the info i'm looking for. dont know anything about the rifle or the scope or what they are worth.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
warrioroftheland said:
got an offer on a Interarms Mark X 270 with a Montycarlo stock and Emediko 4x40 Scope.. went to sniper hide and not really getting much help, got some adive from some of you guys i'm friends with on FB still not finding the info i'm looking for. dont know anything about the rifle or the scope or what they are worth.
Plug 'Interarms Mark X 270' into a search engine. They appear to be made in different countries(depending on year of manufacture). If it's made by Zastava Arms I would think it would be a good one as Remington is selling a gun (the 798) made by them, that is well liked. Might check the prices of a new Remington to make sure the used price is right.

Edit: It appears the Emdeko scope may well be Japanese. It appears Emdeko was a brand that rebranded products from other manufacturers. Kinda like Remington putting there name on the 798. I can't confirm this....just internet rumors.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
I don't know anything about the rifle, but if it's a plain field-grade bolt action deer hunting rifle from an off-brand manufacturer, with a rather cheap fixed 4X scope (1" tube diameter, 40mm front lens)...
... I'm thinking $250-$350 is the price range.
Don't expect it to be a sniper-countersniper weapon.
Figure on 3 minute-of-angle accuracy with factory ammo, and therefore plenty of deer-killing potential out to 300 yards if you have a steady rest and break the shot perfectly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts